Cube Talk T7 RileyROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is MTK, not Cube.

I've been looking over the specks of every MTK device that has 4g....none support 4g in the USA. The radios don't support our bands.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Hi Tajaan
      it only works if you have flashed the Russian Rom,can you confirm ? because i am on rooted stock 1.6. and can you Upload or give a Link to the TWRP Recovery.
      what if i want to flash a older stock rom must i uncheck the preloader,because i want to try 1.3 or 2.0 that i have downloaded somewhere and can i root it with TWRP and your ZIP.
      Sorry that it not was possible to get 4G to work.

Comment

Until now not,but first i want try to flash the Recovery,do you know if the CWM Recovery from XDA works.You wrote in a Post before that you delete system/recovery.boot.p before you installed the Recovery
        without it wont work?
        What about system/data/recovery_rootcheck and the very interesting File in the misc Folder : ProjektConfig.mk
        Maybe it is possible to update if the Filename is changed or deleted.What i really cant understand that there are not much more Cube T7 Users if you look how many sold on ALIExpress.

Have a nice Day

Comment

Hi Guys until now i was not possible to flash because my Pc crashed.My Bios crashed.Already ordered a new Motherboard.Than i will give the TWRP and 1.7 a try.
          Thanks for the SDcard Hint.
          Have a nice Day

Comment

Hi Taajan Maybe it is possible to activate your Bands over World Phone Mode under Telephony Section in MTK Engineer Mode App and what about Simme Lock Section there are different Network Options.

Comment

Hi guys i just bought cube t7, did anybody fix the gps issue with our tablet, there's no GPS settings and i've tried most of the fix found on mtk device on the net but still no luck. v1.2 stock rom rooted with iroot. thanks

Comment

Hi,
                there are no GPS issue maybe you must first update to 1.6 or 1.7 please download from Playstore MT GPS this App downloads the latest Epo files for MTK Devices and GPS Test for testing.
                My GPS works without any Problems,you cant Update with root,so unroot or flash full rom new,and what about Sensor Calibration.

Comment

Hi, I have bought this tablet a few months ago and, since I'm only a newbie, I have been looking at your progress in order to find a "simple" way for rooting this device.
                  I'm quite satisfied with the tablet but I don't like the fact that the SD card is useless and that I can't use titanium backup...
                  Anyway I wanted to let you know that in this forum "http://www.androidiani.com/forum/tutti-gli-altri-tablet/459604-cube-t9-modding.html" a member of that forum has been working upon the cube t9, (which has issues similar to T7's). whith good results.
                  As I said I haven't the knowlege and skills and maybe it is useless but someone of you might be able to use his results for cube t7.

Comment

Hi Silmaril
                    try to use the App SD KitKat Fixer from the Playstore but you need Root.That must help to solve your Problem.
                    TitaniumBackup works without any Problem but Root first,Vroot works and some others.

Comment

I'm still here. All of my time for the past few weeks has been consumed with a project I'm doing at work. We are converting all of our reporting to new software and I'm part of the team setting things up. I hope to get back on track when we finally go live. I've been lurking around with your discoveries, but I simply haven't had time to get the T7 out of the box to play with it.

Since nobody is making Rockchip tablets anymore, and all of these new MTK devices are so locked down....I'm pretty frustrated because I can't simply provide the same level of magic I'm accustomed to providing.
                      Randy
                      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                      Donate here

Comment

Здравствуйте. Я не могу установить RileyROM 1.1.

Как исправить?

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hello,

i test to flash this Riley Rom 1.1 on my Cube 7 T7.
                            ​The flash runs ok, but then it have only bootloops.
                            I have test a lot of simcards, but only one from O2
                            runs ( Germany) Vodafone with LTE do not run.

Download from Lollipop Rom not run.
                            Last edited by music1000; 10-03-2015, 14:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Taajan
                              So I took the firmware from the Cube T8 which has the Android 5.1.
                              Tried porting it, however I keep getting the boot amination, but no further. Before, I wouldnt even get this far.
                              Anyway, I'm leaving a link to download what I have to get any help possible. This is probably going to be the
                              closest we get to having Lollipop on our phone T7_Lollipop

Thanks in advance.
                              Im trying to do the same from teclast p98 4g 5.1 android to t98 but only bootloop maybe partition link?

Comment

Hi Riley, I want to install this tablet as a head unit in my car. I need to use OTG host + charging at the same time, it's possible to made a custom kernel with patch to support this?
                                I don't know much about how to made it but maybe this link works. (it´s the code to patch the kernel).
                                Thanks in advance.
                                [From my README] A mod for the Oneplus One DWC3 otg module. This allows for charging and host mode simultaneously, inspired by Ziddey's msm_otg mod for th…

Comment

Working...
                                X