New MK808B Plus 110K4 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New MK808B Plus 110K4 firmware

An spanish website has published two links to a new 110K4 firmware. Anyone has test it or know if there is any changelog?

¡Página No Encontrada! 404 Lo sentimos, pero no podemos encontrar la página que estabas buscando. Mientras tanto, prueba una de estas opciones: Ir a la Página Anterior Ir al Inicio Usa nuestro buscador para encontrar el contenido

good find
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

I did not have the time to flash it, but things i noticed from looking at the files:
      - They changed the build.prop settings from 720p to 1080p
      - Update from XBMC 13.4 to kodi 14.1
      - Updated Netfilx

Anybody testet this out yet?

Comment

here it is: http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-stick.html

I'd love to have a dualboot so I can try this without throwing away my actuel setup.

Comment

make a backup via TWRP&titanium backup and after that you can try all the roms available and choosing the right one/reverting back without any problems

Comment

i've tried this rom, dont see any changes on performance. Until now everything is running well.
            i dont find the release notes for this ROM too, if anyone have it please share.
            Thanks

Comment

Can anyone tell me how I can try this firmware on my device (m201 S805 MBOX based, Ditter U20)? The problem is that this device doesn't have a reset button (I opened it, so nothing for sure; also nothing inside the audio socket). I rooted my device, and backed up my firmware using the Tv110 TWRP recovery.zip - seems to have worked fine.

All the instructions I could find (with burner tools etc) are using the reset button. Is it possible to install this 110K4 firmware with just root and no reset button?

Can I just copy all the files from the 110K4 firmware (unzipped) to external sdcard, and run "reboot recovery"? I did that with TWRP recovery.zip, and it worked fine.

Or perhaps I should use the "Upgrade" option in MBOX settings? But I think I need an "update.zip".

Comment

The firmware is extremely laggy compared to finless or the old stock. Also it has the same youtube bug as always. I guess it will never be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by sudoeste View Post
                  The firmware is extremely laggy compared to finless or the old stock. Also it has the same youtube bug as always. I guess it will never be fixed
                  Which You Tube bug do you mean?
                  I noticed that sometimes the picture stutters when panning

Comment

110k Firmware, in XBMC KODI etc.. aspect ratio is displayed wrong when playing a video, Mp4, Mkv etc everything at fixed full screen 16:9. ... Avi works fine.
                    PM the Devs about this, a while back, but no reply.

Comment

You can't view an youtube video with more than 3hours in 720p+

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post
                        110k Firmware, in XBMC KODI etc.. aspect ratio is displayed wrong when playing a video, Mp4, Mkv etc everything at fixed full screen 16:9. ... Avi works fine.
                        PM the Devs about this, a while back, but no reply.

I had same issue when I had Kodi v14.1. Problem was gone after updating to Kodi v14.2

Comment

That problem is with kodi and is fixed of you change the resolution to 720p. The youtube and twitch app problem are far worse and they don't fix them. That and the laggy UI compared to finless

Comment

there is the 111k4 build available: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...core-tv-stick/

Comment

Working...
                            X