Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20150523 Beta for Draco AW80 (Android 4.4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELCOME BACK ERIC!

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post

thanks, man. sorry for leaving the forum for a little while. I have to spent some time to visit different factory in china, and arrange the product in the rest time of 2015. Now i have been verly clearly about what we should do in the rest times, and the new toys will come soon. in the next times, you guys will see different new toys. and i will put much more time to stay on the forum, hear your voice, and be a "strong bridge" between you guys and the factory.

Eric
    The buyers of Draco AW80 through Geekbuying need you re-inforce the pressure on Tronsmart and Allwinner to get this device can be performing as it was promised with the "on paper" fantastic hardware specifications, not real so far, most of then just "fake" things!; 7 months after this device was launcehd this it´s still very "green", not much had been reached to mature this device. If the SDK3 from Allwinner it´s good enough, so then Tronsmart it´s failing to produce a good firmware; or their engineers are very lazy to produce a complete and a good firmware, or they lack of proper technical background to do it. I had been contacting other instances into Geekbuying try to find that "strong bridge" that supposedly must exist with Geekbuying to get at least some minimum improvements on this device, indeed, the most expensive so far into the chinese android tv boxes. But now that you are back "on line" please help us with this so far very dissapointed TV Box. Thanks in advance for anything you can do to get this TV Box better and mitigate all of the frustrations on us, the buyers of this Draco Box.

Comment

Hi Eric

I agree with BTR11 I bought the Telos version and so far I have been unable to use the device beyond simple XBMC/Kodi use for TV and Video. The device offered so much but has fallen short with little or no effective support from Tronsmart or Allwinner.
      I am unsure of how many people bought the device based on the hardware specs but it is not performing as well as a number of significantly less expensive offerings.
      Now we have every supplier going down the Dual Boot route the Draco AW80 is getting over looked and i think overtaken.
      Please do as much as you can to resolve the Firmware and Performance issues which are well documented on this and the other Forums,

Comment

I have throw in the towel. Just received authorization to return my unit. Tired of waiting and being a beta tester for something that will never work as advertised as long as Allwinner is in the picture. Tronsmart is no longer active in their forum for the unit.... the handwriting is on the wall as they say. If the unit works for you, great. The best of luck to anyone still holding out hope.

Comment

Ya serious lacking from Allwinner (Shouldn't be surprised ) But I will never buy another Allwinner again proven 2 times they don't support thier products so won't be fooled again.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I have 3 android boxes (2 differnet types), this one, the most expensive one is in the garage/gym as the blurred line at the bottom of the videos drives me mad! never ever going to touch allwinner again.

Comment

The moral here is to never again trust Chinese electronics. Buy an nvidia shield console and don't look back. Tronsmart/allwiner, you suck.

Comment

Working...
              X