Big Lots Polaroid 7 1.2GHz PMID706 RK2928

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramos View Post
    No, not the same tool. Check out the info at "Tech Room/ROM Hacks and Mods Development" and "Android TV Player Support/RK3066 Devices". ... You can
    What device are you getting? I found the same devices labeled rk2926 tablet model 86V by yohosn are for about us$45 each on the net.
    Got a Arnova 90 G3, not rooted and several methods tried all failed. Will read the thread suggestd for clues.

Comment

Recovery file for PMID706

If any of you guys managed to get a full root on this tablet, I'd greatly appreciate a copy of the recovery file. None of the root methods have worked so far and I have been trying on/off for the past few months get get Play and Youtube installed.Thanks

Comment

how do you dump and reflash images? any image files to share?

Originally posted by N4RPS View Post
        Hello!

I bought a 706 recently myself. ... I'll play withy the utility you mentioned earlier in the thread and see what kind of ROM dump I can come up with for you. No telling WHEN ST'll get around to putting the files to reflash the 706 on their site...

73 DE N4RPS
        Rob
        Hi, Rob, Thanks for the kind reply. Are you getting a dump at all? Which tool/method do you use to get it? Any idea how to reflash back?

Further more if anybody can share an image dump, it will be greatly appreciated. I still have the brick sitting on my desk.

Wish everyone a great 2014!

Comment

Originally posted by ramos View Post
          Hi, Rob, Thanks for the kind reply. Are you getting a dump at all? Which tool/method do you use to get it? Any idea how to reflash back?

Further more if anybody can share an image dump, it will be greatly appreciated. I still have the brick sitting on my desk.

Wish everyone a great 2014!
          Hello!

Making progress. Used the method listed here to create a ROM dump:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f906...mbahar-1754571.

I dumped 'em to /mnt/external_sd because I ran out of space internally.

Now to get these to one of the ROM gurus to either get them to root this for us or to teach us how to do it ourselves. Perhaps the Rockchip utils Finless bundles into his ROM installers will flash the modded files back to the tablet.

Too tired to do it right now, but will set up a SkyDrive or Google Drive to put the dumps onto.

Stay tuned...

73 DE N4RPS
          Rob

Comment

Working...
          X