X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I hate that lean back launcher.
    REALLY!

clarkss12 Tell me why you HATE it. I have never used it (obviously) but it seems to be a superset of the Simple TV Launcher that RISKy Dude is advocating. My wife is adverse to learning anything new and the airmouse seems to intimidate her. In fact, operating via the directional pad seems to be the preferred method for KODI and OpenElec users.

Ken
    Beelink S82 M8B MediaBox ... Android Kitkat 4.4.2 ... Vigica MX3 Air Mouse (Aerb, Sannysis) ... Logitech K400r
    SIMPLE MEDIA CENTER USING GOOGLE DRIVE
    LOGITECH K400r INSTRUCTIONS/RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ANDROID TV
    ANDROID EXTERNAL KEYBOARD SHORTCUT KEYS [DOCUMENTATION]
    NOVA LAUNCHER SET UP FOR INTERNET TV
    DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Originally posted by kenj66 View Post
      REALLY!

clarkss12 ........ the Simple TV Launcher that RISKy Dude is advocating. My...

Ken
      I wasn't so much advocating for it, as I was putting it out there as an example of "simple". I'm not using it at the moment, it's a little restrictive(understatement).
      Might use it when I get a box for the living room, if the roomy likes it. For those worried about permissions, it is pretty light on those.
      But, yeah, more of a suggestion than a recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by kenj66 View Post
        <Shouting>

WHERE IS OUR ANDROID 5 LEANBACK LAUNCHER FOR OUR CHINESE TV BOXES????????? WHERE, DAG NABIT!

</Shouting>

Ken
        Well, here it is! http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-box-orion-r68

Ken
        Beelink S82 M8B MediaBox ... Android Kitkat 4.4.2 ... Vigica MX3 Air Mouse (Aerb, Sannysis) ... Logitech K400r
        DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          Try this Launcher should fit your needs.
          https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ijj2uo5a6...beta8.apk?dl=0
          Neomode, do you mind posting the apk again? The link is dead and I didn't think to back up the apk. My TV stick bricked itself and I didn't back anything up. So I need to start again.

Comment

I managed to find the file on my in-law's mini PC. Here is a link to download in case anyone wants it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-p...ew?usp=sharing
            Last edited by threehappypenguins; 11-03-2015, 00:36. Reason: Wrong link

Comment

Try square HOME launcher from playstore. I have paid version and it's really customizable even change icons and screens . I made one for my mom bigger icon yup she can't miss those lol
              Last edited by scooter2014; 04-03-2016, 01:21.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                Try square box launcher from playstore. I have paid version and it's really customizable even change icons and screens . I made one for my mom bigger icon yup she can't miss those lol
                "square box launcher" - - - does not exist! Is that the correct name?
                DOCUMENTATION?

Comment

Originally posted by kenj66
                  "square box launcher" - - - does not exist! Is that the correct name?
                  I guess it is obviously "square home 2" launcher, from playstore.

Comment

Yup typo home home home. LOL
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Its very customizable i going to play with more at some point no time now though

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014
                        Its very customizable i going to play with more at some point no time now though
                        Indeed, I can confirm that I have already played around with it and I got a nice outcome, inspired by cyber7 in the other thread under nexbox z68 section.

Inviato dal mio ECOO_E04_3GB+ utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X