This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi, have you ever tried to click on the words saying "I don't want to save my money" in that newsletter? I think that is a hidden link to activate your account. And make sure that you click on it within 10 minutes after receiving the validation email.
    Hi ,

thanks , but not needed anymore , today it worked , i got a Validation Mail , thanks

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

thanks , but not needed anymore , today it worked , i got a Validation Mail , thanks

greetings / gefattern

We have made improvements on that email as some cutomers reported this issue.

Comment

We have made improvements on that email as some cutomers reported this issue.
        Hi ,

thanks , all works now ,

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

thanks , all works now ,

gefattern
          Thank you for your support. Feel free to contact us if you need help anytime.

Comment

Hi, which HDR standards does the Beelink GT1 mini box (S905x2) support? Does it run android or android tv? Will it be updated to android 9.0?

Comment

I have made an order to Gearbest for EACHLINK H6 Mini TV Box ,after I made the payement with Paypal,my order has dissapeared from my account from Gearbest,the only prove that I have paid the order is my Paypal account.What can I do in this case? I need to wait the 180 day to open the dispute in Paypal?
              I am the only one which has frauded like this?Order is18102100936208261465 .I need an answer!

Comment

Originally posted by spaceship9876 View Post
                Hi, which HDR standards does the Beelink GT1 mini box (S905x2) support? Does it run android or android tv? Will it be updated to android 9.0?
                Hi, May I know your order number?

Comment

Originally posted by gardius View Post
                  I have made an order to Gearbest for EACHLINK H6 Mini TV Box ,after I made the payement with Paypal,my order has dissapeared from my account from Gearbest,the only prove that I have paid the order is my Paypal account.What can I do in this case? I need to wait the 180 day to open the dispute in Paypal?
                  I am the only one which has frauded like this?Order is18102100936208261465 .I need an answer!

Hi, gardius. I am sorry for the late reply. I have checked the order and found it exists in our system. Please log in by your registered email address ba*****@msn.com to check it. Thank you for your support.

Comment

Sorry,my account to this email address is just for my PayPal account,to Gearbest I am logged with Yahoo account.I think this is not an answer to not see my order in my Gearbest account and also to can't track it,after I pay 40 USD to you and to be invizibile!

Comment

Originally posted by gardius View Post
                      Sorry,my account to this email address is just for my PayPal account,to Gearbest I am logged with Yahoo account.I think this is not an answer to not see my order in my Gearbest account and also to can't track it,after I pay 40 USD to you and to be invizibile!
                      Thank you for your reply. I will send a private message to you. Please check it.

Comment

Awaiting confirmation if the box is Google Certified, DRM L1, plays 4k on Netflix, Amazon Prime and if its unrooted device?

Comment

• trebor
                          trebor commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Netflix HD maybe, certification ?,
                          As its not advertised as such until it's out there...

Ask questions like this in support section,
                          thanks

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
                        Awaiting confirmation if the box is Google Certified, DRM L1, plays 4k on Netflix, Amazon Prime and if its unrooted device?
                        Hi, could you please send me the product link?

Comment

Hi, could you please send me the product link?

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
                            Please note that we are GearBest, therefore, we can only answer about the products which are sold on our website.
                            However, for this issue we suggest that you contact the seller directly via their support center for any assistance with their orders.
                            We sincerely hope that you can resolve this issue soon and receive a satisfactory outcome.
                            In the meantime, feel free to check out our site here: www.gearbest.com
                            Best regards,
                            GearBest Customer Service
                            High-quality Selection, Affordable Price, Various Brands, Convenient Express, Payment Security, Worry-free Shopping

Last edited by CSGearbest; 12-06-2018, 06:31.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
                              Please note that we are BestBest, therefore, we can only answer about the products which are sold on our website.
                              However, for this issue we suggest that you contact the seller directly via their support center for any assistance with their orders.
                              We sincerely hope that you can resolve this issue soon and receive a satisfactory outcome.
                              In the meantime, feel free to check out our site here: www.gearbest.com
                              Best regards,
                              GearBest Customer Service
                              High-quality Selection, Affordable Price, Various Brands, Convenient Express, Payment Security, Worry-free Shopping

Its the same product as you are selling, so will you be able to adv properly now?

Comment

Working...
                              X