X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
    inserted the address manually.
    Ok,

could you try to use vpn1click (you can try it for free for 3 days) or any other vpn apps, please?

I just would like to be sure before installing the new ROM.

Thank you

Comment

Any idea?

4.2.2 rom does not recognize any external storage and no cameras no one USB sound card. only recognize the sd card! The 4.1.1 rom at the physical keys can not be turned off!

Comment

USB hard disk also not working

My hard drive on usb is also not reconized.
        When plugging in, little update comes to say that ' usb disk can be safely removed'
        I formatted in FAT32 and NTFS, both dont work

i have some other usb disk laying here somewhere and will try them tommorow.
        I give you update tommorow.

Maybe best to make seperate thread about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin View Post
          My hard drive on usb is also not reconized.
          When plugging in, little update comes to say that ' usb disk can be safely removed'
          I formatted in FAT32 and NTFS, both dont work

i have some other usb disk laying here somewhere and will try them tommorow.
          I give you update tommorow.

Maybe best to make seperate thread about this?

None of my usb devices seem to work. tried several hard disks, usb sticks
          i put in a SD card, but i cant get it out, it seams to be stuck... Even this one is not working!
          getting anoyed! i want to test video! but only 6 gb of nand flash is kind a lame...

Comment

This is what Rom?

rooted_Tronsmart_T428_4.2.2_20130419_v2.rar

Comment

No clue but the date is old.

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Or this one.....http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.UaQXBtge2yE

Comment

Great rom for gamers

Hi Bob!
                  Just wanted you to know that i really enjoy this rom for my games. I tried your 4.1.1 and after intensive tests this rom is more responsive than the 4.1.1 for gaming even if you get a better antutu score my games run better with the 4.2.2.
                  I don' t need an external hard drive or a usb key my 32g sdcard is enought and everything run great for me except netflix but it is not a problem for me.
                  Sixaxis works great too and boots faster than the other roms i tried. Did you add the touchscreen driver or it was included in the stock rom?
                  The only things that is left to get a better rom would be to bind the mouse inputs to the touchscreen instead and this would be the perfect device for gaming.
                  Thx again for your great work and i guess i' m lucky because my t428 does not overheat and it never crashed once after 2 weeks of gaming and watching movies online and my wifi is 4 bars even if i' m 30 feets away from the router so i don' t need the usb ethernet dongle but thx to geekbuying for the gift lol.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                    VPN is working in my yesterday release,i just test.
                    http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...4-2-stock-rom/
                    Have your tested the vpn1click from android market. it has 7 days trial as well. It does not work on mine while it works on my S2, S3, etc. Stock ROM could open vpn1click and after displaying "adding routes" it would fail. I upgraded to ROM 1.5 and cannot even open vpn1click.

Comment

Thanks!! and a couple of questions!

Uploaded the 4.2 rom for my T428, Thanks works very nicely!

Can you tell me if the rom includes ethernet drivers? I believe it does because I am using ethernet but my through put is dismal. Plus there's no setting for ethernet in the settings menu.

I'm using normal usb port size, should it be connected to the otg port?

Thanks again and look forward to further roms

Comment

Bob, will this work with the Tronsmart MK808B Plus Amlogic M805 Quad Core Android 4.4 Mini TV Dongle 1G/8G WIFI H.265 Bluetooth DLNA Miracast from geekbuying? Do you know if it includes tun.ko so that I can run openvpn? Thank you very much for your help. My current MK808b original has been causing my tv to turn off. Not sure if it is the TV or the dongle, so need another one.

Comment

Working...
                        X