MXIII HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII HELP

hello i was wondering if you can help me out i got mxiii 2g x8gb from china .... they came with a build KOT49H.20150516 test-keys i have been working on this for 3 days i wont let me update a new firmware ?? using the sd card toothpick methode ... weird where as my otherr mxiii i have had let me ... i was able to use the usb burning tool to update to 114k4 now the wifi wont work so i updated to 115k4 and still no wifi i opend the mxiiii and seen that it has a wifi chip ap 6324 ?? where as my other ones used ap 6330... im haveing some problems can you please help any suggestions possible

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post

MicroSD (USB) [Three File *.zip] :Here
    Just upzip the Download.... Then copy those Three Files. One of which will also be in a *.zip File (Thats the actual Firmware File). along with the recovery.img and a *.aml File, to a MicroSD.
    then enter recovery mode as you normally would.

so i did try that this week but still no wifi. so i ordered a tronsmart box and sent the other one back . the new box took openelec 5.0.8 everything works fine. thank for your time Ichijoe wish i could have figured it out . thanks so much to everyone here its a great site to read when your in need .

Comment

try this ichijoe sent it to me when i had this going on. But my box i may have killed it by over flashing it . but maybe it will fix yours . good luck . check with the seller and see if its a none rootable box . Thats what i had .

Comment

All I need is for someone to help me patch a WiFi folder to the 115k4 firmware and I'll be golden

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by londonshore View Post
          hello i was wondering if you can help me out i got mxiii 2g x8gb from china .... they came with a build KOT49H.20150516 test-keys i have been working on this for 3 days i wont let me update a new firmware ?? using the sd card toothpick methode ... weird where as my otherr mxiii i have had let me ... i was able to use the usb burning tool to update to 114k4 now the wifi wont work so i updated to 115k4 and still no wifi i opend the mxiiii and seen that it has a wifi chip ap 6324 ?? where as my other ones used ap 6330... im haveing some problems can you please help any suggestions possible
          Hi there. I need help. I have a similar box with the same build KOT49H.20150516 test-keys
          originally. I can't boot to recovery on my box anymore. Can you point me towards a firmware I could flash via USB burning tool? I tried flashing many firmwares nothing worked, stuck at 2% or 4%. I saw your post and we have similar box with similar build.

Please help me... Can you point me towards a download link of a firmware for our box that i could try? Thank you...

Comment

Working...
          X