Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck

Hi, sorry this is all new for me, hopefully someone can help. I have got a U30GT cube its about 6 months old and now it will not start up. If i press the power button the screen lights up with Chinese writing and a www.s1cube.com address but does nothing else. The supplier i got it from on **** is no longer on there, so i am a bit stuffed really. it would be nice to get it back working again for my son.

Thanks, any help would be great.

NeilceeClick image for larger version

Name:	WP_20130506_001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	438369

Sounds as though the power supply has failed and that the tab shuts down. I'd try a different power supply.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Thank you but not quite sure what you mean, i have 2 of these tabs and the other is fine. The screen stays like that for hours until the battery runs out or i press the power button for 10 secs.
      my computer doesn't recognize it either, i have tried holding vol+ button as someone said in another thread but it just stays like that. Sorry but i am a bit of a novice.

Comment

Not power then. Can you put it into recovery or bootloader?
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

I not sure how you do that, can you please tell me how to do that as i have tried some things that other people have said in other threads but nothing seems to change.
          thanks

Comment

Press and hold power for ten seconds.

Press and hold vol +
            Press and hold power for 4 seconds
            Release power, release vol +

If the screen stays black you should be in boot loader. Try connecting to a pc, is it detected?
            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Tried that and still no joy . It just will not boot up, or be recognised by my pc, sorry to be a pain.

Comment

If it won't go into boot loader then you have problems. You may need to disassemble and short out the two pads on the main board to force it into boot loader.

Before you take a screwdriver to it can you put the other tab into bootloader?
                900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

STUCK CUBE U30GT2

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                  If it won't go into boot loader then you have problems. You may need to disassemble and short out the two pads on the main board to force it into boot loader.

Before you take a screwdriver to it can you put the other tab into bootloader?
                  Friend,i have the same problem with above,my tablet stuck in logo,i have did your intruction,but my tablet cube u30gt2 still stuck in logo,i have try to connect to pc,but pc can't detect the driver.what should i do?i have dissamble the tablet,but i dont know what should i do after that?Click image for larger version

Name:	cube u30gt2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	430102Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130507_213009.jpg
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	430103
                  and,what is the meaning short out the two pads on the main board to force it into boot loader?i can't find that.is cube u30gt and cube u30gt2 same is component?
                  Hope you will help me friend.
                  fansdroid
                  Last edited by fansdroid; 05-07-2013, 23:20. Reason: insert image

Comment

You need to remove the metal plate, beneath the bar on the left on your second pic are two square pads that can be used to force the ran into boot loader.

There's a good thread on here don't panic

900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

You need to remove the metal plate, beneath the bar on the left on your second pic are two square pads that can be used to force the ran into boot loader.

There's a good thread on here don't panic

http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?p=23757
                      where is the 2 square pad friend?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130508_141837.jpg
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	430104

can you tell me.and what should i do with these square pad?

Comment

Re: Stuck

If you look at post one of the don't panic thread fix two has a link to an DNA thread with pictures.
                        900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

If you look at post one of the don't panic thread fix two has a link to an DNA thread with pictures.
                          i have seen the picture and link,there is diffrent betwen cube u30gt and cube u30gt2.can you help me?

Comment

Re: Stuck

Sorry missed the gt 2.

Press power for ten seconds
                            Start the flash tool
                            press and hold Vol +
                            Connect USB
                            After a couple of seconds release Vol +

All being well it will enter boot loader with a blank screen.

Also keep an eye on the flash tool as if it recognises the tab you may be able to use the button to restart in boot loader.
                            900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Sorry missed the gt 2.

Press power for ten seconds
                              Start the flash tool
                              press and hold Vol +
                              Connect USB
                              After a couple of seconds release Vol +

All being well it will enter boot loader with a blank screen.

Also keep an eye on the flash tool as if it recognises the tab you may be able to use the button to restart in boot loader.
                              must i use flashtool or i can use rock batch tool friend?

Comment

Working...
                              X