No announcement yet.

Cube U30GT 2 4.2.2 v3 (7 May 2013) 900 supersport ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It fixes the problem and deletes totally useless apps from our TABLET. Why do we discuss about it?
    I´m not really keen for those few little Kbs we got out of this but from my point of view there is no way anybody could ever need those apps since different apps wouldn´t rely on those apps removed.

Comment

v5 & V4

What changes between the v5 and v4?.
      Are you going to review the issue in future versions wifi?.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ToriasXT View Post
        Thanks 900, great update. But I cant seem to detect this tablet with adb/eclipse. Anyone else having similar issues? Windows detects it just fine.
        I accidentally found adb driver that works on 64-bit Win7 : MTK Droid Tools. It has a program AdbDriverInstaller.exe.
        Download at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=239

v5 Working fine, Thanks again Sport!

I finally installed CWM too. It's working fine too. Instructions for installing at

Download at http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/rk3188/
        discussion and support CWM: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2102679

Comment

New Beta just got released: http://www.51cube.com/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=161
          Now it´s: 20130523

【Description】 firmware update system version: Android 4.2.2 system [Beta version]
          1 further improve the software and hardware compatibility
          2. optimize overall system operation fluency, enhance the user experience.

Comment

looks like just the notification at present, no download link
            900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

seems so

Comment

The download link is now active...

Comment

Originally posted by Magnifico View Post
                  New Beta just got released: http://www.51cube.com/ch/DownShow.asp?ID=161
                  Now it´s: 20130523

【Description】 firmware update system version: Android 4.2.2 system [Beta version]
                  1 further improve the software and hardware compatibility
                  2. optimize overall system operation fluency, enhance the user experience.

I think this v2.01 is no longer beta.

Comment

Yesterday it was beta, I swear

But yeah....there is no word of beta anymore. Seems they found a stable base of Android V4.2.2

If Wifi is NOT much better in this one we all can kiss goodbye to a acceptable wifi performance.
                    If so this will definetly the last Cube I´ve had.
                    The Sony Experia Z is better in just any comparison imaginable but the price.
                    499€ for a tablet that brings what someone needs seems right to me.

Comment

Yesterday it was beta, I swear

But yeah....there is no word of beta anymore. Seems they found a stable base of Android V4.2.2

If Wifi is NOT much better in this one we all can kiss goodbye to a acceptable wifi performance.
                      If so this will definetly the last Cube I´ve had.
                      The Sony Experia Z is better in just any comparison imaginable but the price.
                      499€ for a tablet that brings what someone needs seems right to me.
                      the wifi problem is hardware problem..no change in firmware can fix it..

Comment

Since I plugged onto a high end tyco antenna made for expensive toshiba sattelite notebooks and the reception is not really on a higher level.
                        It can only be a joke of a wifi-chip or a massive driver problem.

I´m afraid it won´t be fixable. This is why I think about buying the sony.
                        In time like these it is completely inacceptable a tablet can´t download at full speed of my DSL connection (ADSL 16000). Plus the FullHD possibilities and capabilities are completely nonsense/nuts if I can´t stream it. Though the speed is definetly damn good the wifi kills my fun with the U30GT-2 completely.

Then there comes the support...only chinese available from manufacturing site, distribution is a horror...if anything is wrong I have to send the tablet to china which takes 14-21 days for about 10€ or 20-30€ within 14 days.
                        Plus the support (XDA ect) for such a tablet will be on another level. Much better ROMs will be available. Ect...ect...

This all comes together for me and let the 499€ look in completely differenty way.
                        Right now I think I´ll keep the U30GT2 until the sony reaches 420-450€.
                        Single offers already at about 470€!

Comment

Cube U30GT 2 4.2.2 v3 (7 May 2013) 900 supersport ROM

You must have a bad tablet. My wifi works great.

Randy
                          Randy
                          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                          Donate here

Comment

Since I plugged onto a high end tyco antenna made for expensive toshiba sattelite notebooks and the reception it can only be a joke of a wifi-chip or a massive driver problem.

I´m afraid it won´t be fixable. This is why I think about buying the sony.
                            In time like these it is completely inacceptable a tablet can´t download at full speed of my DSL connection (ADSL 16000). Plus the FullHD possibilities and capabilities are completely nonsense/nuts if I can´t stream it. Though the speed is definetly damn good the wifi kills my fun with the U30GT-2 completely.
                            That is so true...I got the tablet mainly to watch online videos but now it is not much of a use with such slow wifi...i will never go chinese stuff next time.. A waste if my 300$

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                              You must have a bad tablet. My wifi works great.

Randy
                              So what "performance" does your wonder U30GT-2 bring?
                              How many MB/sek do you get?

Comment

Well, I haven't checked the numbers...but I do get sometimes over 1mb/sec on my cable internet depending on the site I'm downloading from. That's about at fast as I get on my PC.
                                Randy
                                Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X