H3 tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H3 tools

Are there any unpack/pack type of tools available to enable more customisation of ROM's?
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

I think.. you can find info and tools here (orange pi plus forum)

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
      I think.. you can find info and tools here (orange pi plus forum)
      I looked there this morning, the site was very slow. Under the download section I saw some tools, but the latest entry I saw was from two years ago, so I did not post it. As I said, for me the site was very slow, so I did not look further. Maybe something is there since they have an H3 dev board.

Comment

I had a look there but there seems to only be flashing tools.

Comment

if you find please post. Lack of tools to unpack that beelink box (if it really is beelink) has stopped me from getting one
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
            if you find please post. Lack of tools to unpack that beelink box (if it really is beelink) has stopped me from getting one

I've searched high and low but can't find anything that was relatively easy to use for more basic custom tasks.

Looks like it's Linux and the SDK at the moment.

Comment

Something really old over at XDA, doubt it will help.

Comment

I was going to download those toll and see what happened but they are on 4shared and I have never been able to download anything from that site.

Just seems to go round in circles.

Comment

bluesmanuk I am using Dragonface. Really easy tool for modifying allwinner images. Works on H3 without a problem.

Comment

bluesmanuk This one also works on H3

Comment

Thanks for the links Dizet.

Sadly H3 firmware isn't supported in Dragonface but worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                        Thanks for the links Dizet.

Sadly H3 firmware isn't supported in Dragonface but worth a try.
                        I use it all the time for unpacking and compiling H3 images. Haven't had any problems yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DiZet View Post

I use it all the time for unpacking and compiling H3 images. Haven't had any problems yet.

If I load the X2 image as a trial it gives an error towards the end of the process.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_20150730_235707.png
Views:	0
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	515665

This is what I get.

Comment

Yes I get the same but it still works without issues. If you make changes and save the image it will flash the same as stock rom.

Comment

Working...
                              X