H3 tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiZet View Post
    bluesmanuk I am using Dragonface. Really easy tool for modifying allwinner images. Works on H3 without a problem.
    Yes. use dragonface.

Comment

Having had a further look at the options, I can see that the key elements can be adjusted and some rather useful things there that many people could use with relative ease to create their own form of basic custom ROM.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

can boot img be modified?
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

General functionality is along the lines of:

Modifying boot logo, sound, animation.

Adding and removing APK's.

In the advanced section you can modify system configuration (sysconfig1.lhs), keyboard mapping, buildprop, Init.rc file.

Nothing too advanced that is beyond most users I would say.

Comment

what about init.rc
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
              what about init.rc

Not sure what you are asking.

Comment

Can someone to modify Zidoo X1 img file to be used on another H3 boxes?

There is problem with MAC Address which activate WI-FI.

Can i just to replace system configuration files from Zidoo X1 to my H3 Box?
                Last edited by plasma; 08-08-2015, 11:36.
                Free 100Gb space for your files:
                https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                  Can someone to modify Zidoo X1 img file to be used on another H3 boxes?

There is problem with MAC Address which activate WI-FI.

Can i just to replace system configuration files from Zidoo X1 to my H3 Box?

I'm looking at that, although the tools are fairly basic.

What we need is to know exactly what WiFi chip is used in each box to try injecting drivers for total cross compatibility.

I know that the Beelink X2 uses the AP6181.
                  I believe that the Tronsmart H3 uses the AP6212.

With this information it will be easier to inject drivers into other ROM's.

I thought that the Mac Address was only linked to the Zdrepo site for uploading of custom Kodi repos and addons?
                  Last edited by bluesmanuk; 08-08-2015, 14:27.

Comment

I think thet something is checking MAC address to compare it with Zidoo database,and if your MAC address is not on the list,then your WI-Fi do not works.

One member have problems when he received his X1 with activation error,and zidoo ask him for his MAC address and in one minutes his X1 have worked.

For experiment can we just to remove thet massage over the screen or just to remove wi-fi in order to have full work over Lan port.
                    Free 100Gb space for your files:
                    https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

If more customization of rom is available for H3 TV Box, then I will try it with my Tronfy MX2 Android TV Box.

Comment

All the tools mentioned here only work on firmware images...... any tool out there for zipped firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by mark lewis View Post
                          All the tools mentioned here only work on firmware images...... any tool out there for zipped firmware?

You mean the zipped OTA's?

Comment

Working...
                          X