X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vicus
    replied
    Is there an option to backup the current stock firmware, try Wasser's and go back to stock (for some reason)?

Leave a comment:

• darkstar
    replied
    Successfully upgrade my CX-R8 but Ethernet, WiFi and remote doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• trungk43
    replied
    Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
    Can you provide more details of what you did to update it?
    I dont have the Kodi source code so I just unpack, edit libkode.so file (search "/sys/class/display/HDMI/mode", edit some parameters: regex to parse resolution and change default resolution to 3840x2160p-60(YCbCr420), original is 1280x720-60p) and pack again.

The code change should be here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/57...eRKAndroid.cpp
    Last edited by trungk43; 09-13-2015, 09:49.

Leave a comment:

• Arcangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ad0 View Post

I second this, I would love to try out the ROM. But I need to know if wifi and bluetooth will work. The topic says "Wasser Firmware for Beelink/Tronsmart R68", so I would assume Wasser is working on it.
    Hoping that Wasser would chime in and give us a word.

Thanks.
    I join to the request. The only thing that it need to work perfect is AP6330 driver that I don't now if we can extract it from our roms and give it to you

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by trungk43 View Post

Known issue: The 4k mode in rk3368 is 3840x2160p-60(YCbCr420). KIDO works fine for 3840x2160p-60. So I just update the libkodi.so and it works now

Can you provide more details of what you did to update it?

Leave a comment:

• trungk43
    replied
    Originally posted by trungk43 View Post
    Kodi works fine at 4k@30hz, not work at 4k@60hz. Could you please provide new Kodi apk or guide us how to fix it? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Known issue: The 4k mode in rk3368 is 3840x2160p-60(YCbCr420). KIDO works fine for 3840x2160p-60. So I just update the libkodi.so and it works now

Leave a comment:

• trungk43
    replied
    Kodi works fine at 4k@30hz, not work at 4k@60hz. Could you please provide new Kodi apk or guide us how to fix it? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Ad0
    replied
    Originally posted by Txemoto View Post
    Thank you for your work.

Any chance of include the i68 wifi module in this rom?

I second this, I would love to try out the ROM. But I need to know if wifi and bluetooth will work. The topic says "Wasser Firmware for Beelink/Tronsmart R68", so I would assume Wasser is working on it.
    Hoping that Wasser would chime in and give us a word.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Txemoto
    replied
    Thank you for your work.

Any chance of include the i68 wifi module in this rom?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied

How did you manage to create a baidu account? I don't have a chinese mobile number... Can you upload the update to mega or somewhere else?
    To download from Baidu use Jdownloader.
    Sometimes you have to enter a captcha code, most of the time not and can resume downloads.
    No need for a Baidu account.
    Just change chunks to 1 or 2, if there are too many parts downloading simultaneously, the download stops.

Leave a comment:

• Ad0
    replied
    Originally posted by Sergey-99 View Post
    I downloded firmware from baidu.

How did you manage to create a baidu account? I don't have a chinese mobile number... Can you upload the update to mega or somewhere else?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by shnapsi2 View Post
    Hi,

Is there a way to get the sources and compile my own custom ROM?

Thanks!
    It's on Tronsmart's website.
    Tronsmart is a leading brand innovating cutting-edge audio products such as speakers & headphones with premium sound quality.

Leave a comment:

• shnapsi2
    replied
    Hi,

Is there a way to get the sources and compile my own custom ROM?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Cudi
    replied
    Hey guys Does the Tronsmart R68 play WMV Files in KODI? I currently have a HiMedia H8 with same chipset, which have heavy troubles in kodi (14,15,16 alpha). I am thinking in buying a other box now. The Tronsmart looks pretty nice too.. But I am a bit concerned about this WMV Problem

Leave a comment:

• Sergey-99
    replied

OK. Well I try to get the update from baidu cloud download, but I have to be chinese... So I can't get the )=#¤(=)!"#(¤!"# update.
    Here is the update for Beelink i68. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ate#post519909
    Let me know if you find this new firmware somewhere else!
    I downloded firmware from baidu.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X