• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poul50 View Post
    still hanging on boot with pro
    Yes. Same here

Comment

Installed your latest 3.1.1 rom on my Tronsmart Meta R68 and it is great so far. Netflix IS working, great job. Also, I use the calendar and contacts, and they both sync with my google account, awesome. The storage is unified and again fantastic job. Will test more later and report.
      thanks for this rom.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Just installed 3.1.1 and the first thing that I noticed was that SPDIF didn't work with any app at all.

MX player, iPlayer, BS Player, Youtube, Kodi, SPMC, Planet Rock.

The first time that ran Youtube with SPDIF selected caused the box to lock up completely.

Read/write permissions confirmed as resolved.

Google Play Rewards now working after a restore.

When using the default sound output, I do now see that when playing any video with surround sound does not play in MX Player in HW mode with the custom audio codec applied. SW and HD+ does work in this instance.

Everything else so far working as before.
        Last edited by bluesmanuk; 08-18-2015, 21:19.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
          Just installed 3.1.1 and the first thing that I noticed was that SPDIF didn't work with any app at all.

MX player, iPlayer, BS Player, Youtube, Kodi, SPMC, Planet Rock.

The first time that ran Youtube with SPDIF selected caused the box to lock up completely.

Read/write permissions confirmed as resolved.

Google Play Rewards now working after a restore.

Everything else so far working as before.
          the SPDIF issue looks like a regression in 3.1.1. It could happen because i dont have the hardware to test SPDIF. I will take a look at this
          Thanks for you reports
          http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Hello,
            I'd like to install this firmware but I have trouble with mind i think because my PC doesn't recognize my tronsmart r68 meta t, i follow the procedure to install driver, but when i plug my box nothing happens, even in recovery mode when i try to boot in bootloader mode, blank screen. I try with 3 otg câble ! I try everything but I don't know what can i do to solve this problem. Can someone help me ? Geekbuying says to follow the procedure on tronsmart site for the New firmware but I can't, it's no recognize by my PC ! F#&#k ! Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post

the SPDIF issue looks like a regression in 3.1.1. It could happen because i dont have the hardware to test SPDIF. I will take a look at this
              Thanks for you reports
              Thanks.

I think that we should all petition Geekbuying to send Wasser a free box so that he can be in a position to test hardware (assuming that you agree Wasser).

Who is with me on this?

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Thanks.

I think that we should all petition Geekbuying to send Wasser a free box so that he can be in a position to test hardware (assuming that you agree Wasser).

Who is with me on this?
                Lol ,tnx for that

Comment

Thanks a lot for your new firmware and hard work! I will try and test it soon

Comment

Thx For The Rom

Just installed about half hour ago, everything seems good so far. Seems alot smoother than the stock firmware.

The storage issue is definitely solved, as before i couldn't restore a back up using community builds with Kodi due to the weird file paths previously. All works spot on now fully installed in less than two minutes.

Also when getting box was disappointed for it not to be rooted but thanks to this rom, box is now fully rooted.

Thanks Again

Al

Comment

Hi All,

lollipop wasser firmware version 3.1.1 is released. For more infos, please take a look at the first post.

Enjoy and dont forget to post feedbacks

Wasser

Wifi & Bluetooth is not working with this rom on Beelink i68. It's working with default Tronsmart Rom and also if build my own rom from sdk.

D/CommandListener( 190): Setting iface cfg
                      D/CommandListener( 190): Trying to bring down wlan0
                      D/CommandListener( 190): Clearing all IP addresses on wlan0
                      E/WifiMonitor( 478): killSupplicant p2ptrue init.svc.wpa_supplicant=unknown init.svc.p2p_supplicant=unknown
                      D/RkWifiCtrl( 478): check_wifi_chip_type_string: AP6335
                      D/RkWifiCtrl( 478): Kernel version is 3.10.
                      D/RkWifiCtrl( 478): Kernel version is 3.10.
                      D/WifiHW ( 478): wifi_start_supplicant: p2p_supplicant
                      D/WifiMonitor( 478): startMonitoring(wlan0) with mConnected = false
                      E/WifiHW ( 478): Unable to open connection to supplicant on "@android:wpa_wlan0": No such file or directory
                      I/wpa_supplicant( 2885): Successfully initialized wpa_supplicant: for broadcom wifi
                      I/wpa_supplicant( 2885): rfkill: Cannot open RFKILL control device
                      D/PowerManagerService( 478): screen time out
                      E/wpa_supplicant( 2885): Could not set interface wlan0 flags (UP): Operation not permitted
                      E/wpa_supplicant( 2885): nl80211: Could not set interface 'wlan0' UP
                      E/DrmService( 195): [wlan0] interface is not ready, wait 300000us
                      E/wpa_supplicant( 2885): wlan0: Failed to initialize driver interface
                      E/WifiHW ( 478): Supplicant not running, cannot connect

Comment

Originally posted by notz View Post

Wifi & Bluetooth is not working with this rom on Beelink i68. It's working with default Tronsmart Rom and also if build my own rom from sdk.

Can confirm both Wifi and Bluettoth work on R68.

Comment

I have been playing with this ROM a couple of hours now. First thing I noticed was the cursor movement was not fluid, changed cursor speed settings, did not help. Installed your Wasser Kodi version 15.1, but video was jerky, uninstalled it and installed the official Kodi 15.1. The official Kodi has the same problem of jerky video. Will test more.

Edit: I thought I had installed the latest Kodi 15.1 that had the fixes, but the app store said there was a Kodi update. I installed the update and my video is playing great again.
                          Last edited by clarkss12; 08-19-2015, 02:37.
                          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I am feeling awfully foolish right now, my mouse pointer was jerky and Kodi video was awful. I did a factory restore, to start from scratch, but did not help. Found out the HDMI mode was set to 1080P 24 hz, changed it to 1080P 60hz, now every thing is good.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                              I am feeling awfully foolish right now, my mouse pointer was jerky and Kodi video was awful. I did a factory restore, to start from scratch, but did not help. Found out the HDMI mode was set to 1080P 24 hz, changed it to 1080P 60hz, now every thing is good.

It will be very useful information though for anybody that finds themseves in the same position.

Comment

i made some change in 3.1.1 which could fix this issue. Just try and let me know if it works for you
                                I've got the Tronsmart 1/8 version with 3.1.1 and it's still hanging with the spinning Wasser logo. Has anybody with the R68 1/8 been able to run 3.1.1?
                                Last edited by Scottishdave; 08-19-2015, 22:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X