Nextbook 7 Premium #0811 Custom ROM with Market3.4.4 By Finless Version 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    That my friend is absolutly correct! Flash 11 DO NOT UPGRADE TO! This is a known issue with all the Nextbook tabs. In fact I may have a fix for that later

Do you need the 10.3 Flash link? I can give it to you and you can uninstall flash 11 and go back. However... thats not clean.. FLash frags your NAND so really it is better to reflash and stay at 10.3

Let me know if I can help...

Bob
    flash 11 works just fine on my nextbook

Comment

Thanks so much. Couldn't get the wifi to work on any roms. Found this one and finally got it going again. Love the rom. I've used faster ICS roms but the wifi didn't work lol.

Comment

help

When I try to erase IDB it says it failed and if i just click run, it cant test the device. what am i doing wrong?

Comment

I.T.WORKS TM701 tablet - working rom

I have an I.T.WORKS TM701 tablet (aka NEXTBOOK 7 PREMIUM) and was searching a way to root it + searched a way to get the google play shop. I could not find a serial number on this device so I had a lot of roms to try. This rom did work for me! Software keys OK. Network OK, root access OK.
          So after upgrading the old market to playstore I now have a perfect working tablet. (it even feels faster)
          Thank you for your effort.

Comment

Black screen

Hi i did every thing step by step and i got black screen nothing happen and when i do this one (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1725650&page=2) i got no touch screen i cant select any thing ???? help

Comment

same here blackscreen...............

Originally posted by odin View Post
              Hi i did every thing step by step and i got black screen nothing happen and when i do this one (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1725650&page=2) i got no touch screen i cant select any thing ???? help
              need help plz..............saem here........STOCK and CUSTOM ROM still black screen.......

i try the XDA ROM same no TOUCHSCREEN.........same as ODIN.......

plz update this ROM ang THANKZ for this SITE.......

Comment

Was there ever another update made to this ROM or ever a Honeycomb or Ice-Cream Sandwich ROM made for this device? I've got one and am desperate for one, would pay/donate for an answer that led me one.

Comment

would this also work on a nextbook premium 8 se?

I have a next book premium 8 se. When I go to the play store, there are few available apps and I see "not compatible with this device". Even for simple games like pitfall. Would the fix for the next book premium 7 work on my premium 8 se ? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Probably not the smartest guy here and I'm 100% new to roms and all that good stuff, but none the less... I just got one of these Nextbooks today and really can't stand the GetJAR thing thats on here and would LOVE to have the play store, I don't know if any of these would work and been looking everywhere online for one that would work for my S/N the first four numbers are YF0412 Any help would GREATLY be appreciated Thank You

Comment

download link no good

can someone repost this rom?

Comment

thanks ive got it now, will try over the weekend thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X