Image-UT3_220 r28patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el_easy View Post
    Sorry for my noob question, but how do you install TWRP recovery? I have never installed any recovery on my Beelink R89 before and i don't wanna mess it up.. By the way, I installed Image-UT3_220 r28patch already I need to do more testing for my feedbacks.... Thanks

You use the Android 2.3 flash tool and just select the TWRP recovery image on it;s own and flash it after you have flashed the ROM.

The next time you boot into recovery, it will be TWRP.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

You use the Android 2.3 flash tool and just select the TWRP recovery image on it;s own and flash it after you have flashed the ROM.

The next time you boot into recovery, it will be TWRP.
      Thanks! @bluesmanuk best firmware I have used for far, no micro stuttering play everything nicely...By the way I don't have problem at all, but what are you using SPMC or Kodi ?
      -Chromecast with Google TV
      - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post

Thanks! @bluesmanuk best firmware I have used for far, no micro stuttering play everything nicely...By the way I don't have problem at all, but what are you using SPMC or Kodi ?

SPMC as I have found Kodi to have more micro stutters and has more issues with optical sound output.

Comment

Hello,

I updated my r28 meta with this firmware, but I only see the start logo "uggoos" all the time.
          What can I do?

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by heiko123 View Post
            Hello,

I updated my r28 meta with this firmware, but I only see the start logo "uggoos" all the time.
            What can I do?

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk 2
            Erase your device then 'upgrade' again in the flash tool.
            The UGOOS firmware shouldn't be tried on other devices without a heatsink as they overclock most of their firmware and it can cause trouble on other devices.

Comment

It works very well on my R28 Meta with no sign of unduly high temperatures.

Comment

hi
                sorry for my english
                i have r28 meta

use android tool 2.3

which file to load on tab firmware???? system??

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by maxxxy View Post
                  hi
                  sorry for my english
                  i have r28 meta

use android tool 2.3

which file to load on tab firmware???? system??

thank you

No.. you have to use second tab of android tool 2.3 (tab name: upgrade firmware)

Comment

I'm using 111k stock ROM.
                    Is it possible upgrade to this ROM without losing any data?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben.Efrati View Post
                      I'm using 111k stock ROM.
                      Is it possible upgrade to this ROM without losing any data?

No I'm afraid not.

Use something like Titanium Backup Pro and then reflash and all your apps can be re-installed with a few clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Erase your device then 'upgrade' again in the flash tool.
                        The UGOOS firmware shouldn't be tried on other devices without a heatsink as they overclock most of their firmware and it can cause trouble on other devices.
                        Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

No I'm afraid not.

Use something like Titanium Backup Pro and then reflash and all your apps can be re-installed with a few clicks.
                        Is there any risk that overclock will destroy it because of overheating?

Comment

It's fair to say that there is always a risk but for quite a while I was running a ROM with an OC and also this one and never found it to be an issue.

Comment

In my opinion it is almost impossible to damage RK3288 SoC with OC if you don't set voltage higher than 1.4V for one of its parts (LOGIC - regulator #3, CPU - regulator #13, GPU - regulator #14).

It is so because RockChip kernel have mechanism to prevent high temperature. When internal CPU core temperature rises to 100 Celsius kernel will lower clock to 816MHz (value used in every resource DTB file I have seen). Even before that after passing 95C mark it will gradually lower CPU clock (for 98C delta is 94MHz).

This is DTS structure with these data:
                            Code:
                            pd_core {
                                          clk_core {
                                                    operating-points = <0x159b40 0x124f80 0x188940 0x13d620 0x1b7740 0x149970 0x1d4c00 0x155cc0>;
                                                    channel = <0x0>;
                                                    temp-limit-enable = <0x1>;
                                                    target-temp = <0x5f>;
                                                    normal-temp-limit = <0x3 0x17700 0x6 0x23280 0x9 0x2ee00 0xf 0x5dc00>;
                                                    performance-temp-limit = <0x64 0xc7380>;
                                                    status = "okay";
                                         }
                            }
                            RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                            Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                            bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

1. I flashed this rom but I see only 8GB and I have R28 Meta with 16GB... where 8GB gone?
                              2. Has anyone tested beta firmware 2.2.1b from ugoos on R28?
                              https://mega.co.nz/#!kF1VEYaA!bjH6jrQZGRY8fY3d_EzR1-Yc8embZCUAeNbHw34Uia4

3. dados, how to patch this firmware that IR remote will work on R28?
                              Last edited by Ben.Efrati; 10-13-2015, 11:28.

Comment

1. I flashed this rom but I see only 8GB and I have R28 Meta with 16GB... where 8GB gone?
                                2. Has anyone tested beta firmware 2.2.1b from ugoos on R28?
                                https://mega.co.nz/#!kF1VEYaA!bjH6jrQZGRY8fY3d_EzR1-Yc8embZCUAeNbHw34Uia4

3. Guest, how to patch this firmware that IR remote will work on R28?
                                Load twrp and expand the partition to full size. I was told there is an option to do this
                                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Working...
                                X