New MK809IV - X3_V30 20150805?. Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New MK809IV - X3_V30 20150805?. Help!!

Anybody can help me with this model please. I found nothing about this. I've tryed all Roms, but WiFi don't work. It's rk3188t with rtl8723bs WiFi chip model. Help please.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by davidlaz; 10-12-2015, 20:32.

You have tried CYX_809III V5_2 20141105 RTL8723BS RK3188 1080P http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...9iii-rtl8723bs

Comment

Yes, right now i 've loaded this rom. Boot ok, run ok, but WiFi don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by evi83 View Post
        You have tried CYX_809III V5_2 20141105 RTL8723BS RK3188 1080P http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...9iii-rtl8723bs
        Yes, but wifi don't work.

Comment

but it never worked when you bought?

Comment

Originally posted by evi83 View Post
            but it never worked when you bought?
            I really do not know. Whenever I get a stick, I immediately put a custom rom and I have never had problems. I have many different sticks.
            However, I have never seen this board x3_v30 20150805 and i don´t know which rom it belongs.

Comment

the only good thing that comes to my mind and try to contact the seller.
              maybe you can give the original firmware
              so I did also I

so maybe solve

Comment

I´ve contacted the seller, but don´t answer. Nobody knows this stick, it´s incredible. It seems i am the only one in the world that has this stick.
                Last edited by davidlaz; 10-20-2015, 21:47.

Comment

try this rom

Comment

Originally posted by davidlaz View Post
                    I´ve contacted the seller, but don´t answer. Nobody knows this stick, it´s incredible. It seems i am the only one in the world that has this stick.
                    I have the same stick and having same problem. did you find a working rom for wifi?

Comment

Originally posted by shadow32 View Post

I have the same stick and having same problem. did you find a working rom for wifi?
                      No, I've tried rom of all models with rtl8723bs wifi, but don't work wifi with anything. Even, I've received other stick from other seller and it's the same model, wifi works but the stick is very slow and frezzes all videos. This x3_v30 is very bad. I hope developers can make a custom rom for this model.
                      Last edited by davidlaz; 11-11-2015, 15:46.

Comment

Only this one both activates wWifi and Bluetooth. Bt works properly. Wifi is activated but it can't find any newtork.

Comment

Only this one both activates Wifi and Bluetooth. Bt works properly. Wifi is activated but it can't find any newtork.
                          https://yadi.sk/d/yIvXRF5igfJPV I hope somebody can help us.

Comment

Originally posted by davidlaz View Post
                            Anybody can help me with this model please. I found nothing about this. I've tryed all Roms, but WiFi don't work. It's rk3188t with rtl8723bs WiFi chip model. Help please.
                            I have the same device. This rom https://yadi.sk/d/yIvXRF5igfJPV activates Wifi and Bluetooth. Bt works properly. Wifi is activated but it can't find any newtwork.
                            Please help.

Comment

I have try this one "T010_8723bs_4.4_1080_20140924.img" and it works for me but there is a problem afther I flash, when the stick go boot there is a massage showed on the foto and everything stop.
                              I had the same problem a few months ago with the same rom and find a solution on the internet but I forgot howe to solve it and I can't find it on the internet

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X