Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    link is for s802

I will provide s812 is is s812s or s812 c?
    Hello its s812

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      link is for s802

I will provide s812 is is s812s or s812 c?
      This is s812, Me and dincis1 have the same device.
      If you find a little time , we would be grateful for your help.
      My child gives me hell. He can not control games with the tablet, and most games and programs require wifi for downloading data.

Comment

Originally posted by dincis1 View Post

There is no reply from my supplier at all....i am out of ideas...i messed up partitions as well now shows only 1.86 gb ...can only install zip from twrp
        Did you wipe cache, data, system before flashing zip? If you want you can try this one, flash with twrp. m8s_ap6330_8g2g_150728 https://mega.nz/#!ZVhXTKLQ
        ​Archos Gen9 A80S cm-11.0
        Kindle Fire 2 cm-11.0

Comment

Originally posted by stevemp View Post
          Did you wipe cache, data, system before flashing zip? If you want you can try this one, flash with twrp. m8s_ap6330_8g2g_150728 https://mega.nz/#!ZVhXTKLQ
          Thanks Steve for reply., got it recovered anyway...but still no wifi

Comment

I have a M8S box also but with bcm4335 wifi so can't test one for your box. The one I uploaded has ap6330 wifi, 2 GB ram with 8 GB nand flash. Just modified edify script to wipe data and print what's happening if you want to be a tester. The partition size is hard coded in the kernel and remote control configs are in /system/etc, easy to change. You are going to need the correct kernel and firmware for the wifi to work. Always best to backup original firmware before flashing a new rom, maybe someone will buy one that you can copy.
            ​Archos Gen9 A80S cm-11.0
            Kindle Fire 2 cm-11.0

Comment

Originally posted by stevemp View Post
              I have a M8S box also but with bcm4335 wifi so can't test one for your box. The one I uploaded has ap6330 wifi, 2 GB ram with 8 GB nand flash. Just modified edify script to wipe data and print what's happening if you want to be a tester. The partition size is hard coded in the kernel and remote control configs are in /system/etc, easy to change. You are going to need the correct kernel and firmware for the wifi to work. Always best to backup original firmware before flashing a new rom, maybe someone will buy one that you can copy.
              Yes i agry with you, that was my mistake i didnt backap b4 flashing other firmwares...its not possible to find one for my box... me and hipisxbit have diffrent pcb version

Comment

UP

I finally flashed that rom, but I haven't solved my problem.
                In fact the M8 box reboots to recovery and says "E: Can't mount /cache/ and other things :/

Comment

Originally posted by dincis1 View Post

Yes i agry with you, that was my mistake i didnt backap b4 flashing other firmwares...its not possible to find one for my box... me and hipisxbit have diffrent pcb version
                  I backup rom for twrp from the new device name M8S n200c. Restored this firmware on My old device works, but still no wifi and bluetoth. If you device works firmware n200c , try it if you want.
                  Enyway for 2 days, i sent on back to my supiller old tv box, and new TV Box stay with me. I only have a problem because there is no root: /

here is : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8u...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

I have had this problem with two M8's now. I need help on how to flash a ROM that enables wifi. It will flash any ROM that does not have wifi and any ROM with working wifi will get an error code in recovery while trying to flash. Does anybody know a ROM that will flash that has working wifi on a clone??

Comment

KCA-00x board located only in a fake box. The real board is netxeon.
                      This fake box will never work properly again. A working firmware for a fake box does not exist on the internet.

Sorry for my bad englisch, i'm german.

Comment

Working...
                      X