Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOYO V3 Intel Cherry Trail X7-Z8700 4K Mini PC Windows10 64Bit 4G/128G 2.4G/5G Dual Band WiFi Type-C BT4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOYO V3 Intel Cherry Trail X7-Z8700 4K Mini PC Windows10 64Bit 4G/128G 2.4G/5G Dual Band WiFi Type-C BT4.

VOYO V3 Intel Cherry Trail X7-Z8700 4K Mini PC Windows10 64Bit 4G/128G 2.4G/5G Dual Band WiFi Type-C Bluetooth 4.0

Equipped with Intel Cherry Trail X7-Z8700 CPU and Intel HD Graphic GPU, VOYO V3 Mini PC provides a better experience to enjoy time with family and friends. What`s more, it can can be applied to office software to create a mobile working environment. All in all, its ultra slim metal body with its powerful functions extends the users outstanding effect, so that it is worthwhile for you to possess.

Intel Cherry Trail X7-Z8700 with a maximum clock speed of up to 2.4GHz.
    8th Generation Intel HD Graphic
    Windows 10
    Bluetooth 4.0: Easy pairing
    5G WiFi with more stable WiFi signal
    4GB RAM + 128GB ROM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by trebor; 01-19-2016, 17:12. Reason: No GB LAN, optioned only with a USB/lEther device
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Do you have a link to we're you can by this. Thanks.

Comment

Try the Search Function at the top of the Page.
      May not work with everything all the times, a good place to start

The V3 is an Interesting bit of Gear

Cheers

Click image for larger version

Name:	V3.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	548947
      Last edited by trebor; 01-09-2016, 20:43.
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Yeh, Its on geekbuying for £166. bit to pricey for my taste like & i think it will throttle a fair bit. there is no heat vents that i can see.

Comment

For what it is, with the specs, it's not bad value, especially for those that might like the idea of a NUC style box but don't like the thought of installing components.

The specs talk of ethernet but from the images I can't see a port to support it.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

There is no ethernet, I asked geekbuying and they replied, but didn't change specs
            You can put Gigabit ethernet on usb 3.0 port, but with same logic you can say it has dual gigabit ports, sata port, DVD drive, etc :

Comment

Good review here

Buy it on GearBest - http://lon.tv/40ji7 (affiliate link) - The Voyo V3 Mini PC packs a punch for the price - but buy it at your own risk. See more cheap Win...

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Good, bit over the top about UA settings, but what can you do, one has to live on the wild side.
                Also CNXSoft has a teardown.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Voyo_V3_PCBA.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	555788
                Cheers
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hey guys, I've found a $10 coupon for this Mini PC at geekbuying and thought I would post it in here for you, too. Coupon code: DJHOKQFS.

Comment

Did anybody get it?

EDIT: The coupon got updated to: VY3EDM.

Comment

Working...
                    X