QX1 notes and bug fix list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: QX1 notes and bug fix list

Exactly. So I'm not using Netflix at the moment, because it just annoying! I hope they come with a fix soon.

Comment

No Power On after Power off on 4.2.2. rom

Hey guys, sorry for my english, i am Yorgos from Greece, i bought this imito qx1, i flashed the official 4.2.2 rom. Everything went well, until i pressed on the main screen the power off button. It promed me that the tablet (?) will switch off.

After that i canot switch it on. I unplugged the power cable and plugged it again, i tryed ctrl-alt-del on the wireless usb keyboard. Nothing. It seems to be dead.

Please Help me!!! What can i do???

(I tryed to connect it to the pc but the pc dont recognised that i pluged something to it)

Comment

Hi yorgos, is the blue led lit on the qx1? If not it is getting no power.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by hispan1c View Post
          Hi yorgos, is the blue led lit on the qx1? If not it is getting no power.

No the blue lit is not on, but there is no problem with the "charger" or the cable, because i have another qx1 and it works with the same cables. I don't know what to do, i only pushed on the home screen of 4.2.2 the power off button, and it was like i ordered my device to die...

Thank u for your quick reply, any suggestions???

Comment

Gee, that sounds like its dead. I know what you mean because I have used that power off icon a couple of times too, it just turned off the device but when I pulled the power plug from it and put it back, it worked fine. Did you tried sticking a metal pin in the reset hole? Just to try anything....

Comment

Gee, that sounds like its dead. I know what you mean because I have used that power off icon a couple of times too, it just turned off the device but when I pulled the power plug from it and put it back, it worked fine. Did you tried sticking a metal pin in the reset hole? Just to try anything....

Yes i tryed that too....anyway thank u so much for your help, i will try tommorow find a wired keyboard, hoping with ctrl-alt-del or fn-enter will wake that stick!!!

Comment

Netflix

Just and FYI, Netflix seems to be working in the 4.2.2 1080 kernel version.

Comment

Hi, for how long did you test it?

Comment

Hi, for how long did you test it?

Hi,

I have tested this 1080 rom now for a few days and for me Netflix is not working. Generally when a movie starts it freezes then returns back to the title screen.. When a movie does play it often plays with just sound. Sometimes I have to clear cache and data just to load the titles.

Comment

I am having exactly the same problems with Netflix on the 1080p.

Comment

ViKi not working too

I tried to watch ViKi and pausing on every a few minutes. Maybe same as Netflix.
                        I didn't watch Neflix.

Comment

Originally posted by atun View Post
                          I tried to watch ViKi and pause every a few minutes. Maybe same as Netflix.
                          I didn't watch Neflix.
                          My the same, watch most of the streaming videos(youtube or facebook) less than 30sec it jump out.

Comment

I think I solved it. I take out the origin power supply n use my own usb 2a hub connect to the imito qx1 with the normal usb port(not the micro usb) and everything work well. The supplier power supply is the main problem for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Runner68 View Post
                              I think I solved it. I take out the origin power supply n use my own usb 2a hub connect to the imito qx1 with the normal usb port(not the micro usb) and everything work well. The supplier power supply is the main problem for me.
                              Can you explain a little more how you feed your qx1?

leolas
                              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                              My devices:
                              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                              Gearbest.com)
                              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

I use the 2A usb hub to power up the imito qx1.

Comment

Working...
                                X