Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pipo M8 Max 3066 RileyROM 1.0 (both wifi and 3g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm afraid that's a firmware issue...and Pipo has not updated this one in a while.

Randy
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Pipo M8

hi is it possible to enable wifi display on 3066 models using 4.1.1 as i have seen some devices with wifi direct using 4.1.1

Comment

WiFi

Hello,

I have just installed this ROM and the installation went all fine, but I can't turn off wifi nor bluetooth . Dunno what to do with it. Please help.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

If you are using the 3G version, I made a 1.0c. I've updated the link on the download page to grab this one.

Let's see if it will work for you. If you have the wifi version, try flashing it anyway...it should work.

I'm trying to download the firmware again from Pipo, but the download continues to fail.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            If you are using the 3G version, I made a 1.0c. I've updated the link on the download page to grab this one.

Let's see if it will work for you. If you have the wifi version, try flashing it anyway...it should work.

I'm trying to download the firmware again from Pipo, but the download continues to fail.

Wow that was... fast :O thank you a lot!

Btw I meant I can't turn it on xD. I have downloaded the stock firmware from some russian blog.

Btw. It works!!! Thanks a lot.

EDIT: now the auto rotation doesnt work >_<

Comment

Hello,

No plans for dev 4.2 for Pipo Max M8? The currently ver it's still 4.1.1

Regards

Comment

It appears that Pipo quit supporting this tablet a while ago.

Maybe a 4.2.2 ROM can be ported...but it would require having a tablet to make multiple test flashes...and I don't have one.

Randy
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

I have one but I don't have (yet) all the skills and tools to make a img from standard one. I have one with 4.2.2 dl from vonino romania but that img's drain to much power and the batterie goes down very quickly. It's there a way to adapt/modify that img to work properly?

Tnx

Comment

uninstalled aps after reboot

hey riley...ive beem yur rom for few months... but one thing i noticed is when i installed some applications.. after my tab reboots some of the app were uninstalled...i dont know whats wrong with it but i only encountered this when i fladhed it to your rom and change the paramer into 8gb space..

Comment

To be honest, I've made so many changes to my ROM making process since I created this one...I think it's time to redo the whole ROM.

Stay tuned for a new version. I bet it will fix the problem.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

ROM

To be honest, I've made so many changes to my ROM making process since I created this one...I think it's time to redo the whole ROM.

Stay tuned for a new version. I bet it will fix the problem.

Thanks for the response sir.. ^_^

Comment

I've been working on that today.

The ROM is just about done, but I have to wait for the FTP server to come back up so I can upload.

Also, I'm waiting for Tatty to make some cool new boot screens for me.

Maybe Sunday.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

thanks

I've been working on that today.

The ROM is just about done, but I have to wait for the FTP server to come back up so I can upload.

Also, I'm waiting for Tatty to make some cool new boot screens for me.

Maybe Sunday.

wow... thats great.. gonna wait for that.. thank you.. More power

Comment

update

Originally posted by ren_kulitz View Post
                              wow... thats great.. gonna wait for that.. thank you.. More power
                              hey sirr...any updates for latest custom rom..cant wait to try it..-lol.. ^_^

Comment

I've been at work all day....no time to do ROM work. Maybe Sunday...before the Super Bowl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X