No announcement yet.

Help with ott tv box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As scooter said do factory default/reset via toothpick you will have all original apps that came with the firmware apart from any added apps you installed afterwards if that fail reflash with stock rom if that fails then I would be opening up teh unit and checking that the heat sink is sitted properly on the cpu
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      As scooter said do factory default/reset via toothpick you will have all original apps that came with the firmware apart from any added apps you installed afterwards if that fail reflash with stock rom if that fails then I would be opening up teh unit and checking that the heat sink is sitted properly on the cpu
      Like was saying before. I done not have anything backed up on google play or anywhere else at that matter. How do you back up box using sd card. Then once I back that up where is the original firmware located at on the sd card. Or what folder is it in and what is the name of the firmware at.

Thanks

Comment

honestly dude you will give your self far less headache if you reset it ... as said you can download kodi from play store or get it direct from kodi here - http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/andr...rmeabi-v7a.apk

Comment

Working...
        X