Remix OS back to normal Android by SD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I tried the following from Android load the latest version of Youtube and find 60 fps channel and I played the following all very smooth playback.

Buck bunny 4k 1080p
    Marvel Avengers 1080p
    Batman vs Superman 1080p
    The Hobbitt 1080p

These were trailers for things I found randomly all played streaming not downloaded no need to.

Thanks

Comment

Here are some pics to illustrate what i am talking about. The files that are being played are network streamed but i get the same results when there from a usb stick, micro sd card, or downloaded to the internal sd. I have tried to play with the codec settings and the passthrough option on both Vidon and Kodi and get the same if not worse results. Im just looking for the best playback possible. I had a samsung blu-ray player that played video files so so smoothly and on my samsung tablet the same files play ultra smooth. Is there anything that can be done to improve playback or am i asking too much from a tv box?
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Hi,

When i clicked the buttons top right of you tube to get the options to click quality of the video I got 1080p like you have shown in the pics 720 etc.

To get the best quality without interruption ever.
        You will need the source to supply the content consistently without interruption.
        Your ISP to deliver your internet connection without a single blip.
        Your internet connection to never have fluctuations in it from source to destination.
        Your router to your box to show you your film as you want it.

Your Blu-Ray player is designed to deliver the video to your TV over a short cable, there is nothing outside this to cause a problem there is a big difference to the above.

What you are asking is great I want this as well but I doubt the infrastructure outside ISP/Internet is good enough to give this to us with millions of people doing this at the same time but I would imagine as technology improves we will get this for a reasonable cost all I can say find a combination that works for you.

When I find something to watch in the morning HD plays smoothly - I believe not much network activity.
        In the evening HD playback is rubbish so I watch SD instead this plays better.

my 2 cents.

Comment

I was referring to the 60fps option I see in my Galaxy Tab. If you look closely at the pictures I posted you will see what I am referring too.

Comment

try the display settings in Android OS

Comment

Working...
            X