X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help to choose new box

Hi,
    I need your advise

I would to replace my older buggy and impossible to use ekb328 by a new s905

I found 3 models
    #MXQ pro+
    #Beelink mini MXiii
    #Mini M8S

It will used for iptv,x265 videos,and playing local videos via nas,

Important for me
    A regular update (via ota is a plus)
    A good network hardware (wifi n/ac & 1gb)
    DRM gestion is a plus (for netflix in uhd)
    Minimum passthroug problems

What you think about it :-)

Shield
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Beelink provides support stick with proven devices that get updates. Or roll the dice and get the cheap clone 😛
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

For 60$ max the shield is out the race,is the best for me but too expensive.
        The pro+ just been launched and i scared for the support
        Beelink have a community around but i dont know the network performance

Comment

the new Q box seems like a good candidate besure to get 2gb/16gb model has 1gb lan and dual wifi not sure on the support but comes with lollipop 5.1. I just got a m8s plus with the s812 soc also 1 gb lan dual wifi 16 gb storage new remote that actually works I dont do passthru so not sure on that but wifi performance has been great ap6330 wifi chip

Cheers

Comment

For hd Netflix none of those boxes will work. Q2 is pretty darn good. I have one that I reviewed but about $100.
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Well i done this ranking

5MXV, MXQ PRO & co
              4 beelink , M8 & co
              3 wetek
              2 tronsmart
              1 NVIDIA Shield
              I think i will turn on beelink except you discouraged me ;-)

Comment

One vote for Beelink M18 with openelec. Alu housing, 802.11a/b/g/n,2.4G+5.8G AP6330 wifi with external antenna, 2G/16G RAM/eMMC, bluetooth 4.0, 1000 MBit/s ethernet.

Comment

haha why its so hard to make a choice
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                  X