This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kerenmac View Post
    This is getting worse, when watching anything over internet it crashes, and it's not addon-related. Over a Youtube URL there is no problem at all, but sometimes and over certain urls it just crashes, nothing shows in the logs, so I cannot know what is going on. What I can see in the logs is "MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED" every time that I play something and "CSettingsManager: unable to load setting "videoplayer.rkcodec.mpeg2"" (also with "vp9" and "frachdmi"). What can be done about this errors?
    Can you provide a debug log as per the following URL

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

It may be required in order for somebody to see the whole potential scope.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hi, everybody. I don't understand what happens...
      Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Superceleron V8B Rom
      FTMC General/AML Build 23.
      When I try to display "MusicPlayer.BitRate" in Kodi with Confluence, Transparency or any skin, I see : 0Kbps !
      Video codecinfo window with the "o" key displays also 0 Kbps.
      I tried a lot of audio files and radio streams. Same result...

With Echo Wizard 1.8, I can see I have 0 error in Log file...
      I tried SPMC 16.5.5, Kodi 17.0... Same result, 0 Kbps !
      Please, can You explain me what happens ?

Comment

its a bug, we all share the same source, SPMC 16.5... Kodi 17...

Comment

Thanks, Sceleron for your reply.
          Nothing to do ?

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Can you provide a debug log as per the following URL

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

It may be required in order for somebody to see the whole potential scope.
            Thanks, I know how to extract a full log. I have looked in it and there is nothing strange. What I have found out is that it crashes at an exact point of a video. I have tested with different known problematic videos and I can confirm that the problem-source is exactly some point of different video. The thing is that I have tested the same videos on Mac or iOS with Kodi and in Android (another box) with SPMC and it does not crash. Might be a FTMC bug?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kerenmac View Post

Thanks, I know how to extract a full log. I have looked in it and there is nothing strange. What I have found out is that it crashes at an exact point of a video. I have tested with different known problematic videos and I can confirm that the problem-source is exactly some point of different video. The thing is that I have tested the same videos on Mac or iOS with Kodi and in Android (another box) with SPMC and it does not crash. Might be a FTMC bug?

Thanks!
              It's possible that a dev may see something that we mere mortals can't, so still worth posting one just to rule out for sure.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

its always possible it have bugs, FTMC code are not so advanced to maintain compatibility with older android OS's

Comment

For an official thread, I find it odd that it has no mention as to WHAT it is? I Googled FTMC (I heard a vague reference to it somewhere and wondered what it was) and nothing comes up except this thread. However the 1st post of the thread just says "This is the FTMC thread" and no mention as to what FTMC is. I assume it is a version of Kodi? But no real description or photos so I am not sure? Maybe a description seems not necessary as people here seem to be aware of what it is? But as a newcomer, I have no idea what I am supposed to be looking at.

Comment

Yes it needs some writing lol

Comment

Hello;

I am French, excuse I for my English

I am novice in the field of tv box android, and I would have three questions which I would like to clear up before throwing me in the installation of applications; Previously I had WD-Tv live of Western Digital.

1: It would seem according to my readings that spmc or ftmc is more adapted than kodi on android?

2: What are the main differences between spmc and ftmc?

3: And for a yoka kb2 s912 which of these two applications is most accomplished, most reliable?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Installed this on gt1 with your firmware. Am I doing something wrong?
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                        [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

totally new that to me.... never seen that!
                          Image is to small so cant see the link it provides...
                          Did you restored a backup? i think that is a virus and its not from my rom that i can guarantee!
                          What is the link provided? because it look doggy to me!
                          Last edited by superceleron; 02-27-2017, 18:10.

Comment

Originally posted by jeanluc56 View Post
                            Hello;

I am French, excuse I for my English

I am novice in the field of tv box android, and I would have three questions which I would like to clear up before throwing me in the installation of applications; Previously I had WD-Tv live of Western Digital.

1: It would seem according to my readings that spmc or ftmc is more adapted than kodi on android?

2: What are the main differences between spmc and ftmc?

3: And for a yoka kb2 s912 which of these two applications is most accomplished, most reliable?

Thank you in advance

Let's say that FTMC integrate a video decoding specific to the Rockchip processor very good but the problem may have happened in HDMI bitstream or SPDIF Passtrough for the rest FTMC is built by an encoder and SPMC is built by an encoder group.

Unfortunately there is no super kodi, you have to test to see if it suits your needs and your hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                              totally new that to me.... never seen that!
                              Image is to small so cant see the link it provides...
                              Did you restored a backup? i think that is a virus and its not from my rom that i can guarantee!
                              What is the link provided? because it look doggy to me!
                              Link to screenshot http://i68.tinypic.com/9h5md0.png
                              The link in picture goes to http://kodi.wiki/index.php?title=XBM...d_specific_FAQ
                              [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

never seen that never had that error.. try spmc if it does the same you rom is corrupted.., if not its the ftmc installation!

Comment

Working...
                                X