SD ROBOTS mxq pro plus firmware link.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD ROBOTS mxq pro plus firmware link.

Heres the link to Sd Robots firmware for mxq pro plus.

Regards.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

OK, I will just add installation and rom thoughts there there. Thanks
    I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Ron White

Comment

scooter2014 - I tried to post a thread in firmware roms tools on how to install sd-robots and when I hit post it just disappeared. In retrospect I probably should have posted to knowledge /tutorials. Is the post sitting and waiting for approval?
      I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
      Ron White

Comment

Hi.. the new firmware for mxq pro plus is release. How to update it using sdcard method?

Comment

As you can see Doggyofone it will be better if you put your document here... but for now azm.azman82o check the next link, doggyofone published a document (Flashing sd-robots ROM MXQ Pro+.pdf ) with everything that you need

http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...download/page9

Comment

MXQ Pro+ Instructions on How to Flash sd-robots Firmware with TWRP

Flashing sd-robotsfirmware/ROM on MXQ Pro+ With TWRP
            *Note that I used the TWRP method because my MXQ Pro+ does not have a reset switch inside the AV
            Input plug. I could therefore not flash with USB Burning Tool.
            • Make sure box is rooted – use this simple method:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ll-s95-devices
            Once rooted you need to flash correct TWRP
            This is how you flash TWRP (thanks to speedy611):
            • Copy the correct TWRP .img file (TWRP3_VegaS95_Meta.img) to a USB or SDcard and insert the card/USB into your MXQ box. For USB use port 4.
            • Open the Rashr app - you need to download and install via playstore. If Playstore won’t install it, search for the APK in Google and be careful where you download it from.
            • https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erytools&hl=en
            • Using the mouse function on my remote I selected "Recovery from storage"
            • Select the top option "/storage/emulated/" to move up a directory
            • Select the top option "/storage/" to move up a directory
            • Select one of the "USB" or "SDcard" options depending on which media type you used and which slot it is in. ("sdcard1" was my SDcard slot)
            • Select "TWRP3_VegaS95_Meta.img". A prompt will appear asking you to confirm, click yes.
            • When the process is complete you can exit and then reboot into TWRP.
            • When you boot into TWRP for the first time make sure you swipe the acknowledgement stating you wanted to allow TWRP to write and make modifications to the system.Do not select read only. Thanks speedy611
            • The recovery button inside the AV port still does not work to boot into recovery so I installed Recovery Reboot to have a easy way to reboot into recovery mode. There are several others available. Play Store Recovery Reboot page:

Flashing the Russian ROM
            • The post is Russian, so use Google translate to find your way to the TWRP file. It is beside this line -Качаем РЕЗЕРВНУЮ КОПИЮ TWRP - near the bottom of the post -. Its 731 mb.
            • Extract the RAR. From the extracted rar file click to open folders till you get to the TWRP folder.
            • Copy TWRP folder to SD card or USB and insert into MXQ Pro+. Use port 4 for a USB
              • Reboot box into recovery/TWRP with Recovery Reboot.
              • In TWRP select wipe and then swipe to wipe. This wipes the current rom.
            • After the operation is complete go back to the main TWRP page by using the TWRP icon at the top right.
              • Select restore
              • Select storage – either USB OTG (port 4) or the SDcard.
              • Open the TWRP folder that is shown on the left and click it until you see this file - "1969-12-31--19-00-55_p200_2G-201604140414". Flash this file.
            • When the flash is complete reboot to system. You should see the new ROM and the language will be in Russian. You can change this in settings – language and input – look for these words in Russian - языка и ввода. Click that and then the first item and then select English. You can figure this out with Google Translate.
            • That’s it, you should be up and running. If you saved your apps via Titanium Backup you can try restoring them at this point. My preference is to put the save backup onto a USB stick prior to flashing just in case flashing wipes all. Check out the Titanium backup option to create a zip of your apps. You can flash this with TWRP.

USB Burning Tool Method
            • If you prefer to use the USB Burning Tool method you will need to flash back to the original
            recovery. Speedy611 posted his original recovery on Freaktab. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-
            player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905/others-ac/firmware-roms-tools-bj/575840-mxq-
            pro-plus-rom-issues
            • Note this recovery is 32mb, versus TWRP which is 12 mb
            • TWRP will cause errors.

• There are lots of posts for this method, so have a look in Freaktab. Start here:
            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-firmware-link
            Last edited by Doggyofone; 06-09-2016, 20:40.
            Ron White

Comment

Hmmm. I get an unapproved response when copy and pasted from a word file. Should I try to cut and paste a pdf?
              Ron White

Comment

Maybe you need a special permission to do it... try to copy the text and copy to here...

Can you tell me if this rom works fine?? without issue.... Play Store.... movies without lag...etc...

Thank you Doggyofone

Comment

I had the same issues last night when I tried to copy and paste to a quote - so I will try to post a pdf.
                  The rom seems excellent. Playstore is fine, the bottom bar is there. I watched some streamed TV shows last night and no issues. I dressed the interface up with a new launcher - Nova Prime, which I have used before. Looks much better than the awful standard launcher. At this point I can't see why I would change it again.
                  I loaded SPMC vs KODI, which has been a better performer for me. Haven't really had time to test 1080p, but will try tonight.
                  You should also check out the dual boot with openELEC. Uses very little in the way of resources and is fast. Openelec for Tronsmart Vega S95 - FreakTab.com
                  Ron White

Comment

OK tried to post a pdf copy/paste and no go. Didn't work. I will add the attachment to this post.
                    Attached Files
                    Ron White

Comment

I have installed twrp in recovery. Everything seem to be ok. But while i open restore. The is no folder in the left. I have choose the sdcard. But still no subfolder appear. Why is it?

Comment

But i can see the foldwr in twrp if using install option or using twrp file manager. Only in restore option yhe file dont appear. Blank folder.

Comment

Thanks Doggyofone

So I will install it this weekend..... It looks live have everything that I need....

scooter2014
                          Please, Could you add the Doggyofone instructions and review about this Firmware to the Header of this Thread?? to make this simple to read and easy to search info about this rom...

Comment

Done post 6.
                            Last edited by scooter2014; 06-08-2016, 01:19.
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by azm.azman82 View Post
                              But i can see the foldwr in twrp if using install option or using twrp file manager. Only in restore option yhe file dont appear. Blank folder.
                              I'm not sure the steps you took, but if you extracted the sd-robots file called TWRP_MXQ_PRO+tronsmart.rar you should have a folder named TWRP. When you click on that folder you should find one called backups, click on backups you should find a folder called Amlogic, click on that you should find a folder named 1969-12-31... This folder should be shown at the top of the TWRP screen to the right, rather then on the left hand side.
                              If you don't see this in the Restore section of TWRP then check to make sure you have selected the right storage under restore.
                              And have a look at post 168 at this link - http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...ownload/page12
                              Last edited by Doggyofone; 06-09-2016, 04:39.
                              Ron White

Comment

Working...
                              X