Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Post 10 ?
    When I posted #6 I received an "unapproved" message on the screen. I tried to post a pdf version hoping that it would work and got the same "unapproved". That was post 10. Several hours later both posts show up.
    One of them can be deleted.
    Sorry about that.
    I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Ron White

Comment

No problem i delete one
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Cannot find folder in twrp restore. How can it be. The folder restore seem to be blank.

Comment

I have tried this again and the TWRP folder is in restore.
          Did you see the TWRP folder on your computer after you extracted the TWRP_MXQ_Pro+tronsmart zip file you downloaded here http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...23156&st=1860?
          If yes, format the SD Card, copy and paste the extracted TWRP folder from your computer, or extract the zip file to your SD card. Remember you can also use a USB Stick and it too needs to be formatted. It has to go in USB 4 which is at the back of the box.
          I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
          Ron White

Comment

mybox does not have a reset button. so i flashed sdrobots rom using twrp backup, everything works fine, just the wifi not work. with the rom from sd robots i can see the wifi access point, but i can not connect to them. anyone has same issue? also after a reboot , i can not see my 5G wifi signal anymore

Comment

Originally posted by testphase View Post
              mybox does not have a reset button. so i flashed sdrobots rom using twrp backup, everything works fine, just the wifi not work. with the rom from sd robots i can see the wifi access point, but i can not connect to them. anyone has same issue? also after a reboot , i can not see my 5G wifi signal anymore
              Apparently 4pda has posted a "second edition" with a wifi fix, but I haven't had time to find it. It was posted back one one of the threads for the Tronsmart box. And it was for USB Burning ROM, not TWRP. A TWRP second edition might be in the original thread, I just haven't looked yet.
              You could also check this post for a USB Burning Tool workaround - http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...m-issues/page3
              Ron White

Comment

Originally posted by Doggyofone View Post

Apparently 4pda has posted a "second edition" with a wifi fix, but I haven't had time to find it. It was posted back one one of the threads for the Tronsmart box. And it was for USB Burning ROM, not TWRP. A TWRP second edition might be in the original thread, I just haven't looked yet.
                You could also check this post for a USB Burning Tool workaround - http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...m-issues/page3
                thank you for the hints, i don't have a this kind of usb cabel right now, so i can't try with the img flash just yet. maybe i should wait someone post a twrp backup based on the second edition.

Comment

not shore about TWRP backup is made ( second edition ) but can confirm that wi-fi is ok

Comment

Originally posted by kamacnik1 View Post
                    not shore about TWRP backup is made ( second edition ) but can confirm that wi-fi is ok
                    I just saw this post on 4PDA by SD-Robots #1970. I didn't see anything after that, but google translating every post that looks like it might be related is time consuming. There are Freaktab members that are also members of 4pda. Would be great if one could come up with the TWRP link. Posting on 4pda is Russian only, so google translate again!

GOOD NEWS!!!!

Perezalil in office working firmware for our MXQ Pro + from a reputable ivansemenov. There are two options - for USB Burning Tool for TWRP

WiFi now works !!!

Please note - if the firmware via USB Burning Tool MUST mac_ether.ini download files and store it in a folder with a license USB_Burning_Tool !!! - Otherwise, the firmware process fails

Post edited by SD-robot - 02.06.2016, 20:19
                    Ron White

Comment

Originally posted by kamacnik1 View Post
                      kamacnik1, can you please provide the link for the download for sd-robots second edition. I think you already did, but I am lost in all the posts and can't find it.
                      Thanks
                      Ron White

Comment

here You go

Comment

Originally posted by azm.azman82 View Post
                          Cannot find folder in twrp restore. How can it be. The folder restore seem to be blank.

Hi Azman82, same happened here. The solution is not accept the upgrade from TWRP, when first open.

Let me know if you get it done, cheers

Comment

Hi.. i extract the file using rar application instead of using filemanager. If i use the file manager to extract. Then twrp wont recognize the file. After using rar application. Twrp can detect the file.

Comment

Any update from sdrobot?

Comment

anyone know if second edition of SD available for the TWRP format

Comment

Working...
                                X