X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexxx79
    replied
    Originally posted by cjeman View Post
    I am running Tanix X5 Pro. This file renders the keyboard inoperative. I applied the below change, by hand, to the original file and it fixed my problem. Kudos to bluesmanuk for the fix.

Finally looked into that stupid enter issue with keyboard users. To fix by hand change /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl 28 from DPAD_CENTER to ENTER. Or your can run update and it will do it for you. I can't believe I never looked into this before and how easy it was to fix.
    So worth looking at the edit to ensure that it is correct.

Dear #Cjeman, thank You very much for short but very precize method for quick correction of bug with tab ENTER. It is works, perfectly, confirmed by me too. All the best!

Leave a comment:

• Alexxx79
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexxx79 View Post

After allowing root I owerwrite old file Generic with new one and my keyboard doesnt work any more. I returned old file Generic again but still nothing. Please for help!!!
    I ve just repeated all procedure for reinstall last firmwire and finaly got functional keyboard. Of course bug with Enter still exist, but I got android keyboard back. Please dont post insufitient procedures for some manual fixing bugs because many members here dont have some huge exeriences with modifing android system. From now I just wait official update. Thank you in advance. Regards.

Leave a comment:

• tosu
    replied
    Originally posted by vldim View Post
    Try tTorrent
    It works fine!
    He writes in USB HDD
    Ttorrent write onUSB HDD. Thank you.

But I still have the problem of Kodi. I can not change the temporary folders on the SD or download. We do not have permissions to write to the folders. Any solution?
    we must send a message to the manufacturer to fix it in the next update

Another issue, is there any simple application for shoutdown the device when they finish torrent downloads?
    Any

One more, the YouTube app shows the notification bar above. Any way to remove it?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• solitron
    replied
    So, regarding the purple screen issue,I just received an HDMI switch I bought in the hopes it would regenerate the RGB signal somehow. No luck, I still get the purple screen even through the switch... Maybe a more expensive model would work differently, but this is my experience so far.

I'll still have to reset the signal manually every by changing the channel every 10 or 20 minutes... Such a pity, other than that I'm so happy with the box.

Leave a comment:

• soldatino69
    replied
    I'm new... hy to all
    wifi slow again after last udpdate rv 106!
    any help?

Leave a comment:

• cjeman
    replied
    I am running Tanix X5 Pro. This file renders the keyboard inoperative. I applied the below change, by hand, to the original file and it fixed my problem. Kudos to bluesmanuk for the fix.

Finally looked into that stupid enter issue with keyboard users. To fix by hand change /system/usr/keylayout/Generic.kl 28 from DPAD_CENTER to ENTER. Or your can run update and it will do it for you. I can't believe I never looked into this before and how easy it was to fix.
    So worth looking at the edit to ensure that it is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Alexxx79
    replied
    Originally posted by array81 View Post

I think you should use a file manager with root permission.
    After allowing root I owerwrite old file Generic with new one and my keyboard doesnt work any more. I returned old file Generic again but still nothing. Please for help!!!

Leave a comment:

• array81
    replied

Thank You #Vidim, but current file in system can not be overwrited with new one using ES explorer. Would You be so kind to explain metod how to replice old file with new one. Thank you in advance!
    I think you should use a file manager with root permission.

Leave a comment:

• sweetnonso
    replied
    Last edited by sweetnonso; 10-24-2016, 08:40.

Leave a comment:

• Alexxx79
    replied
    Originally posted by vldim View Post

Correct "Enter" with USB keyboard

put the file in system / usr / keylayout

https://yadi.sk/d/XFhSwGD1xSkxj
    Thank You #Vidim, but current file in system can not be overwrited with new one using ES explorer. Would You be so kind to explain metod how to replice old file with new one. Thank you in advance!

Leave a comment:

• vldim
    replied
    except a few small issues with wifi keyboards
    Correct "Enter" with USB keyboard

system / usr / keylayout

in file Generic.kl change line 28 to a value ENTER
    Last edited by vldim; 10-26-2016, 08:30.

Leave a comment:

• Alexxx79
    replied
    Originally posted by niros View Post
    array81 thanks.
    Is there a list of known open issues?
    Everything work fine with last firmware from 13.10.2016. except a few small issues with wifi keyboards. I hope that new OTA will be available very soon and mentioned problem fixed. All the best!

Leave a comment:

• niros
    replied
    array81 thanks.
    Is there a list of known open issues?

Leave a comment:

• array81
    replied
    Originally posted by niros View Post
    I'm considering a purchase of this tv box.
    Would you recommend to buy it?
    Yes.
    1. very cheap;
    2. decent hardware (it would have been better with 16gb);
    3. until now about 1 OTA for month;
    4. rooted by manufacturer;
    5. the GUI is not the best but you can replace it by play store.

Leave a comment:

• niros
    replied
    I'm considering a purchase of this tv box.
    Would you recommend to buy it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X