X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruslanx
    replied
    RE: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Neomode, I have a big request can you return back the mouse 'scroll wheel zoom' from settings menu, which was в мк802 III, will be nice .

.. and the 'Screenshot' button if it is posible .. thanks Neomode for this ROM .. work nice.

Leave a comment:

• chtheo
    replied
    Neomode ROM + Strauzo's Kernel

Neomode I am using your ROM combo with strauzo's kernel (720). It is absolute amazing how smooth everything works. The playback of video using wifi from nas server is perfect (you have to adjust the dongle to see the access point) ! And there is not any overheat problem although I live in a very warm country (rhodos Island - Greece)there isn't any freezing of the system.

I think a new combo ROM version of you and strauzo will help a lot of people .

Do you know if it could be a 1080 kernel???

Thank you very much again.

Leave a comment:

• leolas
    replied
    Originally posted by emptybee View Post
    Thanks Neomode,much appreciated! I plan on flashing this and then Sam321's fixed kernel afterwards unless this is a bad idea?
    I think this is a great idea

Leave a comment:

• emptybee
    replied
    Originally posted by neomode View Post
    This is the right Rom in this Tread. Download and Install :-)

Neomode
    Thanks Neomode,much appreciated! I plan on flashing this and then Sam321's fixed kernel afterwards unless this is a bad idea?

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    Originally posted by emptybee View Post
    Hi Neomode, I can't seem to find your ROM for the RTL8188ETV wifi chip. Could you please point me in the right direction?
    This is the right Rom in this Tread. Download and Install :-)

Neomode

Leave a comment:

• emptybee
    replied
    Hi Neomode, I can't seem to find your ROM for the RTL8188ETV wifi chip. Could you please point me in the right direction?

Leave a comment:

• opengl1971
    replied
    NEOMODE , for the UG007 there is a fatal video bug in this rom
    The video hardware acceleration doesn't work
    All video applications report that they can't use HW mode , but the hardware acceleration worked
    Very well with your old other rom for MK809III and UG007B
    I tested many times to confirm this result on the UG007B.
    Last edited by opengl1971; 08-01-2013, 12:59.

Leave a comment:

• ScopeX
    replied
    Great! Herzlichen Dank Neomode!

If have one more issue. I can't use a USB Stick or an external HDD when I plug it in after the system is started (although I get the "save remove" info). I already tried different explorers and klicked "reload". After restarting the system the Sticks and external HDD work fine.

Thanks and best regards

Sven

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    AW: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

I will work on the improvements.

Neomode

Leave a comment:

• ScopeX
    replied
    Thanks a lot neomode! Your Rom works great.

I’ve one problem regarding the USB webcam. My webcam (Logitech c270) just works when I plug it in after starting the rikomagic. And it just works together with the OTG port. But even then it’s very unstable. After using it for some seconds (e. g. taking a picture with QuickPic) it says “unfortunately, Gallery has stopped.”. I already cleared the app cache… so it’s really luck when it works without an error.

Do you know how to get a stable webcam? Is it because of my webcam model?

Thanks and best regards

Leave a comment:

• leolas
    replied
    Re: MK802 IV NEOTV CR 1.0 Neomode Custom Rom 4.2.2

Originally posted by wiiguy View Post
    with this image, can i place linux on a sd card ?
    and boot it ?
    Yes, you need to follow the instrucctions from picuntu site to flash a recovery.img with linux kernel, and create the sdcard with the linux rootfs.

leolas

Leave a comment:

• wiiguy
    replied
    with this image, can i place linux on a sd card ?
    and boot it ?

Leave a comment:

• MagicTM
    replied
    Need a different CPU speed for the MK809iii stick

Originally posted by neomode View Post
    Warning !

All new MK802IV with Production Date 07/2013 have a new WiFi and Bluetooth Chip. This means my Rom will work but no WiFi and Bluetooth. The Custom Rom for this you find here:

Guys here it is the New Custom Rom for the MK802 IV.
    This Rom is not based on the RKM Firmware.
    I took an other System. img Customized it to Work.
    This Rom has a Custom 720p Kernel Tweaked for Performance,
    all Credits for this Kernel goes to Sam321.
    The Boot Animation is from Tatty.
    Thanks Buddys !!

What is Working:

Everything incl.
    Bluetooth Full Work (You can pair and use your Device)
    WiFi works Stable
    External Camera Support for Skype tested with Logitech C250
    WiFi Streaming
    Netflix Fix Experimental

What is Included:

SuperSU Full Root
    Android TV Launcher Build by myself.
    Ultra Explorer
    YouTube GTV
    Chrome
    Reboot App
    BlackScreen App

Download here:

Flash instructions here:

Regards

Neomode
    This ROM is working perfectly, only I have a MK809iii wich runs on 1,6GHz they say.
    But antutu says that it runs on 4x 1,4GHz processor. And the info shows me that it is a MK802IV stick, instead of a MK809iii.

BTW, the signal strength of my MK809iii is very weak, but very stable. I had to test the system 1 meter away of my AP, and then i get full bandwidth (tested with WIFI analyser). So what i did is, i solder another 5dBi antenne on it, and then i get the same result 5 meters away of my AP. So definitely there is something wrong with the antenna. I tested this for whole night, and my powersuply (1,5 A) was burned down the next day. So, it feeds on a lot of current (above 1,5A).

The Question is, can u make me a 1,6Ghz kernel ROM instead of a 1,4GHz ?

Leave a comment:

• shaan_npl
    replied
    Littele more info about Bluetooth stack

Originally posted by Nasst View Post
    I have similar problem as Shaah_npl.

BT Headset was unable to use. When i try to use it to listen music, the sound is stoped every 1 or 2 secons.

This problem is on the original RKM ROM too.
    It seems google has dumped bluez stack in its JB 4.2.2 in favor of bluedroid stack provided by boadcom
    1. https://source.android.com/devices/bluetooth.html..
    2. http://www.bluecreation.com/blog/and...uedroid-stack/

This may be the cause of audio not being properly routed when using bluetooth...
    Any help from developers......?

Leave a comment:

• chtheo
    replied
    Video stuttering during the playback.

It is just a few days I have tested Neomodes kernel. My Riikomagic IV seems to be faster BUTwhen I play movies there is video stuttering during the playback.
    My rikomagic 802IIIs plays the movies almost perfect (with the latest original software)

I test them side by side and the difference was obvious. Rikomagic IV supposed to be faster but in the movie action 802IIIS is the winner.

I test them on an LG 47" 47lm615s.

The movies is being played from NAS server (gigabit) Zyxel 320. Rikomagic IV is connected with wifi at 150 Mbps (it is the maximum) with the access point (N) at 3 metres. Mxplayer without extra codecs.
    Now I am waiting an usb to 10/100/1000bps adapter to test using ethernet.

I think tha there is a Kernel issue from the manufacturer chipset for this matter.

Neomode your effort here is admirable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X