Tronsmart T428 and USB-BT Joystick Center problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shatterstar78 View Post
    Thank you for all the info. I tried Tincore Keymapper but its not working right. The problem is the output does not match my setup. For example if i set a touch at the bottom right corner, the actual touch happens at the middle right of the screen. Its like it thinks my screen is a deferent size then what it actually is. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Edit: I read all your post.
    I mean for that inch scaling issue

Which screen size are you using?

Please, support Tincore Keymapper

Comment

Originally posted by tincore View Post
      Edit: I read all your post.
      I mean for that inch scaling issue

Which screen size are you using?
      I'm using 1920x1080p-60. But I found that the problem only happens when I try to use my original wired xbox360 controller. I tried using a wii controller, and it works like it should.

Comment

Originally posted by shatterstar78 View Post
        I'm using 1920x1080p-60. But I found that the problem only happens when I try to use my original wired xbox360 controller. I tried using a wii controller, and it works like it should.
        Yes, I tested on my stick and changing resolutions is fine so that should not be the cause.

I think that the issue may be with calibration (so your xbox360 controller reporting off center).

Where simple buttoms mapped to touch positions off as well?

All this should be identical between wiimote and any other controller.

Also maybe it is that you updated since. I modified some details...

Please, support Tincore Keymapper

Comment

Originally posted by tincore View Post
          Yes, I tested on my stick and changing resolutions is fine so that should not be the cause.

I think that the issue may be with calibration (so your xbox360 controller reporting off center).

Where simple buttoms mapped to touch positions off as well?

All this should be identical between wiimote and any other controller.

Also maybe it is that you updated since. I modified some details...
          Yes the buttons were also off center. I also tested a usb mouse & keyboard and they work perfectly fine. I will test the 360 controller again when I get a chance.

Comment

Working...
          X