MXQ Pro+ DOA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ Pro+ DOA

TV Box is DOA (dead on arrival) - no HDMI signal (no picture showing), USB burning tool cannot recognize Box - only blue light on power plugged in., or male usb, but device manager cannot recognize the device, drivers and Amlogic USB BT - correctly installed (have one M8S bricked and computer recognize it...)...

Really do not know is it hardware issue or can it be fixed somehow..., please help....., thanks...
    Last edited by sappy; 07-15-2016, 14:32.

Hi Sappy. Had a similare issue with the USB burning tool. i eventually found help from some of the guys on here. Use the TWRP method. You can do it via SD card or USB drive. SD never worked for me, but USB did. See post #4 from kamacnik1 with a link to the instructions from Doggyofone.

Worked for me, but now my HDMI isnt working. will need to try and reflash and see. Hope this helps

Comment

Hey sappy,

I have no HDMI signal after i flash sd-robot rom.
      So i use this box via RCA line until i figure out what's wrong with HDMI interface.
      FYI ~

Comment

I did not flash enything.., It came DOA, all USB ports also not working, so it is unpossible to use Amlogic USB burning tool, so I am interested is it possible to flash with SD card and toothpick method...!?? But I do not have the right FW to try it...

Comment

I manage that computer (USB burning tool) recognize the device - (shorting pins) and I tried to flash "sd-robots fw" (and all other updat fw) - with all preparation according usb burning tool - but nothing worked - USB burning tool always pop-up error - so I think that flash memory chip has malfunction...
          Last edited by sappy; 07-27-2016, 10:11.

Comment

Working...
          X