Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flashing With The USB Burning Tool - No Holding Fn Button Method...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try it on Win10 tomorrow and see what I get.

Comment

...So, I have solved so:
      installed the version v2.0.5.15_build8
      but since you gave me 0x000007b error
      I downloaded the 2.0.7.2 (below) that requires no installation ...
      was started but did not recognize me the TV box,
      then I took the USB_Burning_Tool.exe files of 2.0.7.2 and overwritten in the folder 2.0.5.15_buid8
      and it worked!
      Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.0.7.2.zip

Comment

HI Guys I need help to Flash my Tronsmart s905 -META back to Android, it currently flash with LE, but but for unknown reason I can't get it to power up, although the power still comes up.

Thanks for your support.

Comment

Followed your instruction and still get error at 7%
          [0x30201004]UBOOT/Disk initialize/Send command/Error result

Comment

Are there a usb burning tools out there for mac? I'm at a stand still trying to flash my box over with no luck.

Comment

No sorry, there is no USB Burning Tool for Mac.
              You can try it with Wine maybe.

Regards
              Neomode

Comment

Is there any solution for this error with USB burning tool. [0x30201004]UBOOT/Disk initialize/Send command/Error result
                I have tried different ROM's, different PC, Different USB cable

Comment

Hi there, I am quite familiar with that tool 'usb burning tool' and i flashed my minix devices so many time with the help of it. now i am wondering what the functionality of "force erase" or "all erase" despite We are used to set "Normal Erase" during flashing. What is difference between those function.......Can someone explain it? I'll much appreciate for this knowledge. Thanks.

Comment

I am not sure about it, I too would like this clarified. I always use "Force Erase All". I assume it gives an update the cleanest slate for a fresh start. As stated, this is only an assumption.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
                      I am not sure about it, I too would like this clarified. I always use "Force Erase All". I assume it gives an update the cleanest slate for a fresh start. As stated, this is only an assumption.

​​​​​​
                      As you do execute "Force Erase All" always, Doesn't that mean normal erase and force erase all both has similar functionality regardless of their subtle differences?

Comment

Tried to upgrade to a beta firmware from Rikomagic for the MK22 Plus and now official upgrade
                        : Android 7.1 FW_170811. i
                        am using the usb burning tool and was successful when i first received 3 of these units from the factory to the current version released May 2017

with the beta and new firmware update released 8-11 i get the error below. thinking of not trying any more as i don't want to take a chance the update may fail. i am using the usb male to usb male cable

getting error below. does anyone know what this error means ? the box is still ok on prior firmware and did not upgrade

Erase bootloader/Switch status/Enum Device/Enum error

Comment

Has anyone here used the Amlogic burn card maker to update the firmware in a Rikomagic player with the SD/MicroSD card? thanks

burn card maker english

Comment

Working...
                          X