Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
    http://m.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc...028.html?wid=1

Hello people of S905 devices,i was just wondering if there is a rom or an updated firmware for this box as i have ordered it for a friend mainly for kodi...anyone who have this pls. Give feedback thank you...
    hi https://docviewer.yandex.com/?url=ya...c=57cb01fecbb0

Comment

hi this is the t95m 2gb 2016/06/22 https://docviewer.yandex.com/?url=ya...c=57cb01fecbb0

Comment

You are talking about this box?
        The first link not working.

Free 100Gb space for your files:
        https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
          it working ok for me just download to my pc ? and yes it the t95m 2gb /8gb box

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Which resolution your youtube app have?
              Free 100Gb space for your files:
              https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Just a bump on the repetitive audio glitch when playing Dolby Digital or DTS files via Kodi/SPMC. Anyone else had the problem when using this box and if you did, were you able to solve it?

Comment

Can confirm libre elec works as well , i tried to boot it on usb 3.0 thumb drive..works very well and im impressed...credits to kzaqs and the team...so its a like dual boot OS now,, android and libre -elec..cannot say or xomplian much for the price of this box, Iam not bothered too much about dolby sound...

Comment

Hi Guys;
                    I've just received my box Sunvell T95X Amlogic S905X Android

and I am having an audio issue. The device is plugged into my Surround Sound amp but will only pass sound through as PCM. I have selected the HDMI setting and that didn't work so tried passthrough and that didn't work either. The files I play indicate on the unit that the sound is 5.1 and Dolby or DTS but my amp only shows PCM 2.0. Is there something I am doing wrong?
                    Appreciate any advice.
                    Could this be same problem as thomfam?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Drummo View Post
                      Hi Guys;
                      The files I play indicate on the unit that the sound is 5.1 and Dolby or DTS but my amp only shows PCM 2.0. Is there something I am doing wrong?
                      Appreciate any advice.
                      Could this be same problem as thomfam?

Cheers
                      Have you sorted your Audio Settings in Kodi? (I guess you are using Kodi and that is where the problem is). Settings, System, Make sure Level is "Expert or Advanced" and adjust your Audio Settings.

I have channels set to 2 rather than 5 as the video below shows.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Let us know how you get on. Also interested to hear if you get the minor every 8 seconds or so audio glitch in DD or DTS.

Comment

I have, thanks. Some late night messing around and found what I needed. I am using Kodi and that was the problem although there is a slight addition to that. Once I'd adjusted the settings all I was getting from video that was Dolby or DTS was static. I modified the SS on my amp and everything seems okay. Sorry thomfam I'm not getting the glitch you mention, all seems fine.

Comment

Any updated rom for this box?

Comment

Hi to all members,

Just received this box from Gearbest two days ago. Works fine, except that this is not Android TV, so cannot use the android remote TV ... Can maybe somebody provide an updated firmware for this box ? Maybe could help to build a firmware ?

Many thanks in advance,
                            Best regards.

Comment

I have t95m android 6 with 2g ram & it always freeze I tried the factory reset but nothing change.
                              i don't know how to fix it ,although I search for his firmware but I found only the 1g ram ...does it work with the 2g ram? Or it will brick?

Comment

Working...
                              X