Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange case of classic m8s s812 with amlogic s802b inside

hello every one
    its been a month looking for a firmware to my bricked m8s s812 (supposed) i found nothing that work for me, i join pic of the box it will say a lot than me
    please help at least seems box not dead, connect success with pc and usb burning tool, it a bit weird inside i have s802b amlogic, wifi ap6330 ..........
    found once an img for bcm4335 worked without wifi but i need wifi
    thanks in advance
    Remote with 4 colorful buttons on top

first post so apologize if did something incorrect
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
    Last edited by guslord; 07-31-2016, 15:45.

Any help please?

Comment

No one?????

Comment

what's the error you are getting?
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

At first i was able to put one firmware cyx_bcm4335.... (I TRIED MANY) on the box but only ethernet no wifi, it was clear i didnt get the right firmware.
          Now even that one dont want to work
          Errors i have depends: signature verification failed or E: unable to mount...
          Or progress bar under android body freezes
          When i tried trpw it gives error too like this is a pack for n200 this is a k200 ?
          Seller do not answer , cant get the right firmware, pcb look weird bo sign of s812 exept on the site and the box (picture)
          Thanks for your help

Comment

I had the same box, and it started doing the things your box is doing. I even went and got the Factory flash and still problems. I cured all the problems by tossing it in the garbage and buying something else, like the Sunvell Q-Box.

Comment

See this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_fMCUXwF4Q

Comment

You have M9&M8 8bit v1.1 board.Try this two firmware
                Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Comment

try this rom https://mega.nz/#!kcEzHRiL!Pdtx_-hpR...uVwNJ1k4Ao0BDM

Comment

I think that one of this 3 rom will unbrick your box.Try my rom and post the result

Comment

this is 100 % working firmware .Flash this and you box will be ok.Is android 4.4.2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B24...NUb3VtTWc/view

No need to flash other rom that i have posted

Comment

sorry for delay
                        i tried them all, but nothing the only one who worked had no wifi
                        any suggestions my friend?

Comment

Flash OpenELEC via SD then flash Android. or do a force full erase with USB BurnTool with one of the images I have posted in knowledge section

or
                          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Thanks for your answer but would openelec bring wifi back? Or even the second method?

Comment

try this rom https://cloud.mail.ru/public/e475665...2014A_0408.rar

Comment

Working...
                              X