Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X 2/16gb combined with Frankenstein firmware for stock remote functionality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kzkz View Post
    the power button powers down instead of suspend.
    This is due to SW limitation..

Comment

Originally posted by Krisshin View Post

This is due to SW limitation..
      But the original nexbox a95x 2g/8g firmware make suspend instead of power off

Comment

Originally posted by kzkz View Post

But the original nexbox a95x 2g/8g firmware make suspend instead of power off
        This is a Frankenstein rom which is based on TX5 pro rom. Level1= A95X Level2= Frankenstein
        I believe suspend doesn't work in TX5 pro rom.
        Last edited by Krisshin; 10-17-2016, 05:52.

Comment

From ssh this command suspends :
          echo mem > /sys/power/state
          and this one resumes:
          echo standby > /sys/power/state

Comment

Would be awesome if you can figure this out. I will be glad to repack the rom with your findings.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisshin
              Would be awesome if you can figure this out. I will be glad to repack the rom with your findings.
              Hi can I edit config file in root system to get remote working I don't want reinstall and lose all my data. Thanks.
              Or better replace the config file as I have the same device as yours.

Comment

Where is the remote config file stored?

Comment

Originally posted by Krisshin View Post
                  Hi all,

Combined Nexbox A95X 2/16gb 160806 with prahjister's frankenstein firmware.
                  This firmware is basically a frankenstein firmware with A95X stock remote functionality. (power on/off and etc..)

I needed to use stock remote and lothian77's firmware based on Mini M8s II worked ok by replacing remote config with A95X one,
                  but Mini M8S II stock firmware just didn't cut it for me.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

I have already included A95X remote config as a default, so you don't need to change it.

Big thanks to prahjister for his dedicated work and inspiration!
                  Enjoy!
                  Hello, I installed your rom on my ABOX A1 plus S905x 2gb/8/gb box using USB Burning Tool and it installed successfully, but when I boot the box it stays on the AMLOGIC Logo screen. I let it sit on this screen for over an hour and it never booted into system. Any help would be much appreciated. I do have the stock firmware to restore the box if needed.
                  Thanks

Comment

so i have a95x and my picture goes pale. the suplier gave me the instructions how to flash it so i got working on it. i got to the point where i installed the usb burning tool and the image. however the burning tool doesent recognise the device.nothing happens.i have a reset button i do the holding the reset button and plug the ac cable but nothing works. note i do this on pc. pls heeeeeelp

Comment

Originally posted by mazence View Post
                      so i have a95x and my picture goes pale. the suplier gave me the instructions how to flash it so i got working on it. i got to the point where i installed the usb burning tool and the image. however the burning tool doesent recognise the device.nothing happens.i have a reset button i do the holding the reset button and plug the ac cable but nothing works. note i do this on pc. pls heeeeeelp
                      you can try this. Open USB Burning Tool, connect the usb cable to the pc/laptop (don't connect to box yet) Import the image, press Start, then connect the usb cable to your box (you shouldn't need the power adapter) the flashing should start. wait for it to finish, then click stop and you can remove your device. You may have to try different usb ports on your pc/laptop but this should work. Hope this helps.

Comment

Korks perfect in 1gb / 8gb version. Better rom i tested so far. is it has Google cast receiver it was going to be perfect.
                        When the prahjister original is updated this one is too ?

Comment

Did anyone tested the buetooth in this one ?

Comment

Someone can confirm that in this ROM Bluetooth is Enabled and Working for Nexbox 2g/8G?

Comment

Working...
                            X