No announcement yet.

V88 PRO - NEOMODE CUSTOM ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scooter thank you for answer, sorry but I not understand, ezroot work with v88 pro original firmware?? if yes what is the procedure for root?

Comment

Originally posted by jamigf View Post
      Scooter thank you for answer, sorry but I not understand, ezroot work with v88 pro original firmware?? if yes what is the procedure for root?
      Put the ezroot on a usb drive, or sd card. Go to the apps and use the update and backup. Press select, and pick the ezroot.zip file and then hit update.

Comment

Thank you Kuno. I must put just the ezroot.zip in the sdcard? or also the other files like recovery.img and factory_update_param.aml? If the root procedure fail what is the risk? My v88 will be broken?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post

Put the ezroot on a usb drive, or sd card. Go to the apps and use the update and backup. Press select, and pick the ezroot.zip file and then hit update.
          Kuno I do it and brick my v88. It stuck on mbox logo..... How can I repair this?

Comment

I'm tryng to flash with new firmware but how can go in reset mode??

Comment

Just put into sd card unplug power and restart power. For flash tool just use rear port. No rest switch on device.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                Just put into sd card unplug power and restart power. For flash tool just use rear port. No rest switch on device.
                Ok I do it but with sdcard not work. I use usb burning tool but have to install driver with tv box yet connected....
                Thanks

Comment

Hi, how long will it take to complete the rom?
                  Thanks for your work Neomode

Comment

Its like baking its ready when its ready
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Uhm ok thank you but there is another rom for scishion v88 pro? i can't use it with the stock rom, it is too slow

Comment

Originally posted by Aquox View Post
                        Uhm ok thank you but there is another rom for scishion v88 pro? i can't use it with the stock rom, it is too slow
                        In this same sub, Kevin and Scooter have both posted customized roms.

Kevin's uses the stock launcher, while Scooter's gives you a choice between TV Launcher and Sun.

Comment

Thank you so much. But i see that there isn't a real guide for install the rom (i never did that) there is a post where i can find a guide that work for these roms?

Comment

First things first is you need an A to A usb cable. ie male to male http://www.****.com/itm/3ft-USB-2-0-...0AAOSwT5tWGO1x

Comment

Ok thank you, i followed the guide but i have a little problem, i'm not able to go in recovery mode with this scishion v88 pro, there isn't a button recovery mode and there isn't a power button. Can you explain me how to go in recovery mode?

Comment

Originally posted by Aquox View Post
                                Ok thank you, i followed the guide but i have a little problem, i'm not able to go in recovery mode with this scishion v88 pro, there isn't a button recovery mode and there isn't a power button. Can you explain me how to go in recovery mode?
                                There is no recovery mode. Please read the other postings about this. All you do is start up the burn tool, load the image, press start, then plug in the box with your A to A cable on the OTG port and it will start. If you are using Scooter's firmware just be warned that you will need to short the pins if you ever want to CHANGE the firmware. Instructions for that have been posted as well, in other forum posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X