MK908 Stuck Authenticating Wifi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK908 Stuck Authenticating Wifi

When I first got my 908 Wifi worked fine, it started getting stuck authenticating Wifi when I flashed the finless 1.5 rom. Thought it might just have been the rom, so I flashed to the Tronsmart firmware from 7/4 and the problem is still there. Anyone have any idea's for me? Everything else seems to work fine, tho without wifi I didn't test much.

Originally posted by David Webb View Post
    When I first got my 908 Wifi worked fine, it started getting stuck authenticating Wifi ...
    I always use ip reservation with my router, it solve lot of problems. If you are familiar with your router I suggest to do so. You could also restart the router, I use that with my old one and it work great.
    T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

I have the same Wi-Fi issue as well. Does it require N router to work? It seems to disconnect every min.

Comment

Originally posted by kjy112 View Post
        I have the same Wi-Fi issue as well. Does it require N router to work? It seems to disconnect every min.
        Something came one my mind this morning, in wifi advanced setting uncheck avoid poor connections. Maybe, it's only a guest there are better signal in your range. That is only a guess. Advanced can be access in setting under wi-fi at the right upper corner (three dot).
        Wi-Fi b/g is compatible with N
        Last edited by Sarco; 07-06-2013, 14:38. Reason: Compatibility

Comment

Are you using any wireless mouse/keyboard/combo either 2.4GHz RF or bluetooth-based? If yes, that might be part of the problem. Currently there are issues with MK908 (no idea if any others are affected) where you might experience disruptions especially while using bluetooth and WiFi. Supposedly this was fixed some with the 06/14 tronsmart rom http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.Udg9L_msh8F (and you would think that would carry over to the 07/04 tronsmart rom) If you do have wireless devices connecting, try to use a wired mouse or keyboard and test out your AMP and see if the WiFi disruptions continue. If you don't have those kind of devices.. I don't know what to tell you. You might want to try reflash a ROM again and see if you might've just had a bad flash. G'luck
          Question Reality: Find Your Own Truth!

My MK908 Cooling Mod and Breakdown : HERE
          My RK3188 Github Repos (NOTE: Works-in-Progress!) : HERE

Sent my Epic4G AND Backflip into nearspace... what have YOU done with your phone?

Want to say thanks for something I did/said or DONATE to my drink fund?

Comment

I also has wireless devices connecting problems.
            case were it shows wifi "connected" to the internet - signal is good, but no internet.
            or a case were he cant find the
            internet at all .

will check if really the
            2.4GHz RF wireless mouse/keyboard/ causing the problems

Comment

Originally posted by ilan316 View Post
              I also has wireless devices connecting problems.
              case were it shows wifi "connected" to the internet...

What color is icon, if gray problem with router if blue it is your tv-box.

Comment

Color is grey, but i used 2 different routers.
                are both router are defective? while with smartphone they are working with out no problem

I dont think so.

Comment

Color is grey, but i used 2 different routers.
                  are both router are defective? while with smartphone they are working with out no problem

I dont think so.
                  If icon is gray that mean it connect with router, so the answer is with router. Answer may come from router and there so may router type I can't ...

Comment

2 out of 2 ?

cant be

Comment

2 out of 2 ?

cant be
                      N is compatible with b/g but a N card can not work with a b/g router. b/g can connect with a N router

Comment

sorry here you lost me

Comment

sorry here you lost me
                          If your router is b/g router a N device won't work. Most of phone use g.

Comment

what device is mk908?

Comment

Ap6220 is N, so 908 is N

Comment

Working...
                              X