No announcement yet.

help with mk809 iii, identify version and unbrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok look at the picture, i have to use A for let the pc recognize the stick, and i try everytime A and B when it's in the tv. i use usb 3.0 or 2.0 or an usb charger connected to the power supply, an ipad 2 one. i don't know wich one i'ts the correct one for the tv, i think B since A have DC written on the plastic, and just to understand better, should i first insert the tvstick in the tv, and than power it, or should i first power it and than plug in in the tv? and how many time should i wait usually to see something on the screen? thanks and sorry for the long post
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Where you get the power from when using the stick on TV?
      From a Power Supply or the TV's USB Ports.
      Neomode

Comment

power supply, i can see the red light in both usb, which should i use?

nothing even with the last firmware, still black screen

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

This is the stock rom for your device. If this doesn't work nothing will
                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by icedzed View Post
                  ok look at the picture, i have to use A for let the pc recognize the stick, and i try everytime A and B when it's in the tv. i use usb 3.0 or 2.0 or an usb charger connected to the power supply, an ipad 2 one. i don't know wich one i'ts the correct one for the tv, i think B since A have DC written on the plastic, and just to understand better, should i first insert the tvstick in the tv, and than power it, or should i first power it and than plug in in the tv? and how many time should i wait usually to see something on the screen? thanks and sorry for the long post
                  A is for power supply, b is for flashing. And try different charger, hdmi cable, and different tv.

Comment

nothing even with the last one.. is it dead?

Comment

bump, what should i do with this tvstick? throw it away?

Comment

Working...
                      X