Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Khadas Vim, Having Some Fun - A Project Showcase....>>Bonus Video Included<<

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some of us that is better then naked lady Ok close but wonder if the cable lengh can be adjusted. Nice full frontal shot woooohooo.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Haha.
      And yes, I think cable can be shortened and that is my intent. But in the interest of CYA, the shortening waits until my spare arrives. So for now, the rubber band does the dirty work.

Comment

clarkss12 Yeah, sorry for the tease. Seems I'll do anything for views these days.
        Let's just all be thankful I was not the model.

Comment

VimSanitySlot II....

1.) Shorten the ribbon cable from original VimSanitySlot.
          2.) Remove the headshell, if equipped.
          3.) Mount remote card slot to Vim's bottom plate. I had four perfect screws, but two were inadvertently launched in to the abyss. Thus explaining the butchered mounting job. I'll fix it after it sticks me in the finger a few more times.
          4.) Use spacers to give the remote slot some room. Note: Should Khadas make case sections available, I plan to improve the cosmetics.
          5.) Use double-sided cello tape to secure the cable. Note: This has not been done yet,....take it easy, I'll get to it,... you know,....eventually.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Top1.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	657967

Name:	Bottom1.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	657968

Name:	CardSide1.jpg