Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sx05 Retro Edition V1.2 with video prewviews!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But , the resolution under 1080i is not possible? if insert 720p the screen is distort

Comment

Originally posted by brains74 View Post
      In which folder is the emulationstation configuration file? I found 2 files es system conf in 2 different folder of which 1 can not be editable. However, editable does not change the interface.
      /storage/.emulationstation I believe

Comment

But , the resolution under 1080i is not possible? if insert 720p the screen is distort
        how did you change the resolution?

Comment

to Kodi ,

Where do I have to change it In RetroArch?

Comment

Problem with Hiscore and auto/load Saving Option How to resolve?

Comment

auto/load Saving Option resoved the hiscore dat not work

Comment

I have a problem, after having brought my box to a friend who has a TV 43 ", Now when it comes to emulation station The screen freeze. To see everything normal, I have to go into KODI, I have to change the resolution to 720 and then reset it to 1080. I start emultion station and the screen is ok.What could be the problem?

Comment

resolved setting android at 1080 and all ok.But is possible install in to emmc ?

Comment

resolved setting android at 1080 and all ok.But is possible install in to emmc ?
                    ssh to the box, then type:

installtointernal

Comment

Tks. But reicast ho to work? The pad not configure

Comment

Hi Niabi,

I'm trying to write a script to launch games/retroarch directly in Kodi for my addon (IARL) using your build. I've got a script to launch the game working without issue, but when i exit the game/retroarch, the system restarts both Kodi and emulationstation. Is auto-restarting emulationstation on exit of retroarch somehow coded in? Is there a way I can prevent that?

Edit: I found the patch on github that does this, and requested an option maybe to not restart ES?

Thanks for this awesome build!
                        Last edited by zach_morris; 08-13-2017, 04:09.

Comment

Hi Niabi,

I'm stuck on the Dreamcast date setup screen, no buttons on the Xbox 360 controller work. Tried to run the reicast-joyconfig.py script on /usr/bin and assigned buttons but nothing changed. Any clues on how to fix it? Thanks!

*UPDATE: Solved it by changing, on /storage/.config/reicast/emu.cfg, the line

evdev_device_id_1 = 5 to
                          evdev_device_id_1 = 3
                          Last edited by kreator; 09-12-2017, 02:13.

Comment

Hi Niabi,

Just a quick thanks for a this build on s905 devices. I hope you keep up the development on this.
                            Wondering if you able to pull the source code for Drastic NDS emulator from somewhere and get that compiled for s905? This would end my reliance on the Pi3 altogether.
                            keep up the great work!
                            cheers

Comment

Working...
                            X