MX3-G2 2/32gb help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX3-G2 2/32gb help!

Hello could help me recently got the MXIII-G 2 2/32gb, only it is in boot loop on the screen "MBOX", anyone know of any solution, would it be possible for me to find the ROM of this device?
    Thanks

Hi, can you give more details on the hardware ? is it S802 or something else ? is it 2GB ram or else ? was it running 5.1 or 6.0 android ? please be more specific and we can find the suitable firmware for your device.
    you need to hard reset your device to fix the boot loop. hard resetting differs from box to box, check youtube for some advice .

Comment

Originally posted by ghostdog View Post
      Hi, can you give more details on the hardware ? is it S802 or something else ? is it 2GB ram or else ? was it running 5.1 or 6.0 android ? please be more specific and we can find the suitable firmware for your device.
      you need to hard reset your device to fix the boot loop. hard resetting differs from box to box, check youtube for some advice .
      S912, 2gb/32gb mem, Android 6.0.

Comment

That is easy , just grab any firmware for any S912 , 2 GB and you will be alright , this forum is full of them , any T95z , T95U or any T95 firmware will work, the only thing is wifi drivers , with a bit of luck they will work , otherwise look for an S912 , 2GB firmware that has the same wifi chipset as MX3 .
        You can flash the firmware using SD card or better , USB burner tool.
        Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostdog View Post
          That is easy , just grab any firmware for any S912 , 2 GB and you will be alright , this forum is full of them , any T95z , T95U or any T95 firmware will work, the only thing is wifi drivers , with a bit of luck they will work , otherwise look for an S912 , 2GB firmware that has the same wifi chipset as MX3 .
          You can flash the firmware using SD card or better , USB burner tool.
          Good luck.
          Will beelink work? If there are no problems I will test some custom roms too.

Comment

Originally posted by okhulto View Post

Will beelink work? If there are no problems I will test some custom roms too.
            hi did you solve your problem ?

Comment

Working...
            X