Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[HELP] A95X s905x and factory reset?

Hey guys,

I have successfully built a ROM with AML customization tool for my A95X s905x, my question is the Rom works flawless reboot and everything works. my only problem is if i do a factory reset from the settings menu, the box will brick it self. does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Download twrp. Unpack to level 1 rename TWRP recovery to PARTITION and replace existing and pack back. See if it helps
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
      Download twrp. Unpack to level 1 rename TWRP recovery to PARTITION and replace existing and pack back. See if it helps
      No dice, same results with TWRP... strange how the customization tool seem to break 6.0 firmwares.. I guess I might need to wait for amlogic to fix the tool unless another work around is found.

Thanks for the input.

Comment

When u say brick. What does it do after booting. Maybe use TWRP to factory reset and not settings as a workaround
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

When I do a factory reset it just boot loops to the recovery, either TWRP or stock.. and the only way to fix it is to reflash the firmware with USB flash tool. it dose the same thing the nexbox does if you don't change the UBOOT.USB files in level1 after rebuilding the rom.

Strange thing is the box will not go into recovery with toothpick when on a custom made rom.. if I flash stock rom it will go to recovery with toothpick.

thanks for taking your time and helping me with this it very much appreciated

Comment

It's like there is a partition mismatch

Comment

Maybe, when it goes to erase the partition its there for 1 second.. is it possible to diagnose this partition error at all?

Comment

TTL adapters soldering gun and pc

Comment

Test some different uboot

Comment

Working...
                  X