No announcement yet.

NEXSMART D32 (1GB+8GB) Official Android 6 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    DOLAMEE D5, H96 S905, H96 Pro S912

Comment

bluesmanuk they hear my prayers. I already tested and finaly solve the youtube problem. And work very smooth. In this moment the only the thing is missing is hdmi passthrough.

By the way i tried this remote control for smartphone from ugoos download center and works very well. This app make the connection with the app eMediacentre.

Ugoos official downloads page

Tools and guides.

https://mega.nz/#!KUAjDAqJ!VUgqLHP-w...c8C9GQtEjTDtDU
      Last edited by Zebraino; 02-25-2017, 14:56.
      Beelink X2 and Nexsmart D32 for now!!!

Comment

I thought there was a Netflix issue? Is that resolved?
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

From my testing, I would say that it's a thumbs up for this firmware, with just 3 modifications being required to make it satisfy most needs.

1. The USB connection option is missing in settings. I used a settings apk from another firmware to confirm that it will work, so just needs the option adding.

2. There is no HDMI audio passthrough option. I did find a way to turn the feature on but when playing AC3 all I get was noise. I know that it is present in the latest HPH RK3229 firmware, so must be potential to enable it.

3. Make TVMC a completely clean build with no custom skin and only the default repositories. There is an app provided for those that wish to add the addons in one go, so no need for them to be present in the default TVMC build and removing them will save a little space on the image size.

Just goes to show that a cheap box with cheap components can do a perfectly adequate job with the right firmware and credit has also to go to the vendors for providing an upgrade path from Lollipop to Marshmallow.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello,
            bluesmanuk Look forward to you posting your experiences
            To include Google Widevine modular DRM
            Cordially

Comment

Hello,
              For example after testing the firmware of UGOO UT6_1.1.1 android 6 included Google Widevine modular DRM but no wifi

Cordially.

Comment

bluesmanuk its really surprising to see what a good job they did and that at least one chinese tvbox manufacturer tries to listen to customers.
                are you planning to produce a mod of this firmware or are you happy enough with the stock one for now?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperS View Post
                  bluesmanuk its really surprising to see what a good job they did and that at least one chinese tvbox manufacturer tries to listen to customers.
                  are you planning to produce a mod of this firmware or are you happy enough with the stock one for now?
                  It is indeed and for what it can do, the latest firmware does it very well.

Yes I am working on modding it to give videwine support and HD audio passthrough but I'm not yet there as there are some bugs, so a case of watch this space.

Comment

sounds good! then i will set up all my apps and kodi sources using the stock rom for now. do you still recommend using ftmc or do you use the bundled kodi now?

Comment

FTMC would still be my personal choice.

Comment

Hello everyone, As nobody answered me I give the solution in the firmware dolamee D5 1 g / 8 g Which included Google Widevine firmware for the modular DRM

http://f1riv.freeboxos.fr/share/Km0FO4uW...vineOK.zip
                        cordially
                        Last edited by bluesmanuk; 03-09-2017, 14:30. Reason: Translated to English. https://translate.google.com/

Comment

did you edit the firmware to make widevine work, or does that mean that the d32 an d5 firmwares are different after all?

Comment

The stock firmwares for each box (1G+9G) are the same except for the boot animations.

The hardware is the same for each and so firmwares will always be interchangeable.

Comment

yeah i get that. but from what f1riv is writing it sounds like that he got widevine to work with some kind of official d5 firmware, or am i missreading it?

Comment

Yes he has got it working with the stock firmware, as have I and therefore the firmware will work on both boxes.

I modified the stock firmware to enable it and would imagine that he did the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X