[info] alfawise H96PRO+/4k ultra H96PRO+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[info] alfawise H96PRO+/4k ultra H96PRO+

Hello all. Before you want to buy/flash a ROM I want to inform you about this two device's​. The Alfawise H96PRO+ and the 4k ultra H96PRO+ . There are slightly differents between the two that you must aware of. Both the devices are named H96PRO+ but inside the device are some details that are different. The EMMC is definitely different . And some other small stuff. As you can see the 4k H96PRO+ had two usb ports on the board not 4. Both device's has there good and bad moments and we can not say what device is better. So that said. You can see now that you must be aware of flashing the 4K H96PRO+ with a Alfawise ROM. I will inform you here when i got more information about this two device's.
    ****And if you want and ask information please do not say i have a H96PRO+ ****
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Just to add to the general confusion about these boxes. At least three generic H96 Pro+ boxes manufactured before Dec. 2016 had the two hidden USB ports.
    I did not check all of the boxes.

Reap

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
      Just to add to the general confusion about these boxes. At least three generic H96 Pro+ boxes manufactured before Dec. 2016 had the two hidden USB ports.

Reap
      Have you tried the hidden usb port, that's what I have, and i haven't tried them yet.....not that I would use them really

Comment

@licquyd,
        Hmmm...no. I do hear they work, I've just relied on a powered 7 port USB hub for hard drives and USB extension cable to reposition a wireless dongle. General users rarely use extra ports. It's mostly tweakers like us that "tweak it till we break it"!

Reap

Comment

Are you sure? Because I have 4 USB version (2 hidden) and just see last night 4K HDR movie without issue. I will open my box and I will put also picture.

Comment

This is my PCB. Yesterday I cut the hidden USB and it's working. But I still confusing. I see that wifi module it's 8223A and I just update with firmware 9337, and, also, it's working.
            What firmware it's the best for this mbox?
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu View Post
              This is my PCB. Yesterday I cut the hidden USB and it's working. But I still confusing. I see that wifi module it's 8223A and I just update with firmware 9337, and, also, it's working.
              What firmware it's the best for this mbox?
              flash firmware instrucions please

Comment

Hi vitin2000! Try this...for windows: http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/11/...ogic-tv-boxes/
                I recommend to rename img file in "update.img"
                You can download img file from here:

mega:#F!TVtSEZpJ!7JIKzxWWhR-8S7kb3pTElw!OclCEaTY

Many thanks to wwmoggy

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu View Post
                  Hi vitin2000! Try this...for windows: http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/11/...ogic-tv-boxes/

Many thanks to wwmoggy
                  thanks

Comment

Does anyone konw which ROM with 8223A WiFi Chip? as I find I can't use IR remote to turn the box on after I flash the ROM with 9337

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu

Many thanks to wwmoggy

Enviado desde mi SM-G950U mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post

Reap
                        And to make everything more complicated and confusing, they now have ddr3 and ddr4 models, do the chinese deliberately do this and why can they not put all the information about the type of board and hardware information in the product information so its clear for people what they are buying.

Comment

Originally posted by vitin2000 View Post

Enviado desde mi SM-G950U mediante Tapatalk
                          Hi vitin2000!

You use this firmware? mega:#F!d1tHVZgA!Qc0mAom7FBHT9HDv3rGtGQ

How it's your device after firmware update? Isn't too hot? How working? Some lags, some issue?
                          Please share your experience!

Cheers,
                          Adrian
                          Last edited by adytzu; 05-07-2017, 10:59.

Comment

I have the PCB with 4 usb ports (2 hidden) and on the case stand "4k ultra H96PRO+" not "Alfawise".
                            But is this now the real 4K Version with DDR4 or just a Alfawise in a 4K case??

Comment

Originally posted by Mittns View Post
                              I have the PCB with 4 usb ports (2 hidden) and on the case stand "4k ultra H96PRO+" not "Alfawise".
                              But is this now the real 4K Version with DDR4 or just a Alfawise in a 4K case??
                              Hi ,

do you really know it is DDR4 ???

nice Day / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X