X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    i added aptoide tv store u can install from there

Comment

everything is working great on this new ported rom just recovery issue ... will work on i might need another dev to look into it

Comment

This a95x Box i been testing is not mine and will be giving it back to my friend so this will be my final release ,,,, i know theres a recovery issue .... but another dev would have to look into it ....

Comment

noticed wifi is unstable ... i already gave device to my friend so no longer can work on this but another dev could possibly look into this thanks everyone who tested the rom

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
            noticed wifi is unstable ... i already gave device to my friend so no longer can work on this but another dev could possibly look into this thanks everyone who tested the rom
            Thanks.

Comment

Looks promising but:

Will this work on a A95X 2/16 Gb?

If you "Break" the recovery with this, how are the next update going to be performed? ( I presume that the update is done through recovery as normal?)

Seems to me like a little tweaking is needed before taking the step to install, but would really like to know if it works on all 3 different A95X´s 1/8 , 2/8 and 2/16 Gb versions?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_it View Post
                Looks promising but:

Will this work on a A95X 2/16 Gb?

If you "Break" the recovery with this, how are the next update going to be performed? ( I presume that the update is done through recovery as normal?)

Seems to me like a little tweaking is needed before taking the step to install, but would really like to know if it works on all 3 different A95X´s 1/8 , 2/8 and 2/16 Gb versions?
                Tested on 2/8

Comment

warning : noobs : how to install ?

if i use SD card method needs
                  aml_sdc_burn.ini
                  aml_upgrade_package.img and u-boot.bin.sd.bin on SDCard ? with a reboot by the restore button ?

Comment

U need USB to USB cable

Comment

and USBBurningTool ? it's that ? .... method like a real firmware , proposed on 'http://www.inexbox.com/fr/2016/11/08/nexbox-a95x-s905x-firmware-guides/' ?

Comment

Yea ... maybe u should invest into USB to USB cable

Comment

I found one. I managed to flasher the rom TV, there it is at the first start

Comment

I don't have the device anymore and this rom might have problems .... so can't fix

Comment

Boot Ok , now i will try

Comment

Bluetooth don't work on a95x (905x) 2/8. Plz fix it.

Comment

Working...
                                X