NEOTV CROM 1.0 CX818 - STB902B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iharambr View Post
    Here you will find a lot for CX 818 http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2...ategory/type=6
    TNX! Will give it a try over the weekend!

Regards to all!

Comment

Hello, I bought this product (this should be http://www.gladtop.com/English/Product/415309431.html) at a electronics fair but with the official rom I have some problem, the black bar below, clicking on the arrows disappear, but then to make it reappear?
      Apart from that I would be tempted to change the rom, I read the instructions above and I have to try.
      On this page http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2...ategory/type=6 I've found this CX-818-3066-V4.2.2-8188-20130924.rar is the original or newer?
      How many rom are there for this product?
      I thought he was more material on this Chinese box, too bad the next time I'll be more careful.

Comment

Ok, I tried a few roms but more or less it changes little and especially playing in full hd large-sized video has some problems.
        I must say that NEOTVCROM has a few more options such as reboot and recovery that still is not rich options such as ClockworkMod, the three launcher at startup I do not like so much, but I think it's just a matter of taste.
        In fact, if I wanted to change something in the rom absolutely do not know how to do, I'm no expert, but I know that for my phone it is quite easy, you go into revovery and flash the zip of the thing that you want to change.
        Then one last thing, I like the option of the reboot but I have not found a system that is able to permanently turn off this device because from what I can see it only goes into standby and the light in front stays on.

Comment

Originally posted by sito View Post
          Ok, I tried a few roms but more or less it changes little and especially playing in full hd large-sized video has some problems.
          I must say that NEOTVCROM has a few more options such as reboot and recovery that still is not rich options such as ClockworkMod, the three launcher at startup I do not like so much, but I think it's just a matter of taste.
          In fact, if I wanted to change something in the rom absolutely do not know how to do, I'm no expert, but I know that for my phone it is quite easy, you go into revovery and flash the zip of the thing that you want to change.
          Then one last thing, I like the option of the reboot but I have not found a system that is able to permanently turn off this device because from what I can see it only goes into standby and the light in front stays on.
          You ain't gonna find a full shutdown option with android devices. They are supposed to be on all the time. You'll have to settle for a stand-by.

Comment

Dear commonwealth.
            I'd like to say thank you for your work with those devices. I thought to drop my TV box in the garbage because it looked frozen at the recovery mode and I didn't know how to solve the trouble.
            Trying to run that tool I faced with problem that there is no driver for my MS Windows 8.1 operating system. And I didn't find solution for using it with Ubuntu system. Thank goodness I had found the OEM MS Windows XP installed at my eeePC and I did it. I wrote this image and I am going to test it whole weekend
            Thank you again!
            Sincerely, Oleksandr.

Comment

None of them seems to be stable. Any possibility of hacking/patching Latest Minix X5 firmware with the right drivers ? Anybody knows how to do it ? Thanks.

Originally posted by Iharambr View Post
              Here you will find a lot for CX 818 http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2...ategory/type=6

Comment

The X7 can do it. :-)

Originally posted by niemann View Post
                You ain't gonna find a full shutdown option with android devices. They are supposed to be on all the time. You'll have to settle for a stand-by.

Comment

Android 4.4.2

Android 4.4.2 [ROOT]

- Not running WiFi
                  - No overclocking the CPU and GPU
                  - Does not work AV output

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Android 4.4.2 (ROOT)

+ IR reciver active
                    + Fix key stock dns air mouse
                    + Work AV output
                    + Work WiFi
                    Last edited by djdram; 06-24-2015, 22:54.

Comment

will this work on my device please?
                      what can be done with this box? custom rom?

thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by samarc View Post
                        Thank for your job
                        Test on cx818 : work but my first use is streaming whith Archos video player and it's not very good for 1080 video.

I prefer the firm for the xtv-01 (http://www.xtouch.ae/plus/list.php?tid=11), it's a 4.2.1 version and archos work fine .

A+

Marc
                        anyone got the xtv-01 firmware, I cant get it from baidu as in foreign so cant figure how to make an account ect to be able to downloaded, jdownloader fails also with error regarding need user/password to download

also how do I flash the NEOTVCROM, as its a zip, I understand I use rk batchtool if .img,
                        but how to flash a zip please? do I need custom recovery?
                        and if so which is compatible for my device
                        Last edited by moiloon; 11-18-2015, 19:53.

Comment

Working...
                        X