SCISHION V88 RED LIGHT AFTER FAIL FIRMWARE RESTORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanUng View Post
    Good day sorry for the long delay to respond. It seems that firmware also not work. I found a firmware with Mx4vb, but when I tried to flash it I get the Idb fail error now. I have tried swapping ports but still the same error
    Hello friend, Could you solve the problem?

Comment

if you will get this error i think you trying to flash bad firmware try firmware from mx4vr this firmware is somewhere on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Edgarin1982 View Post

Hello friend, Could you solve the problem?
        Hi no still sitting with the red light, have tried a lot of firmware and either it says download fail or idb fail. not sure any more. I have another same device not sure if it is the same board thou. need to open it

Comment

Originally posted by karelkopp View Post
          if you will get this error i think you trying to flash bad firmware try firmware from mx4vr this firmware is somewhere on this forum
          Hi I tried all firmwares on this forum none seems to work, I am in maskrom mode thou if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by JanUng View Post

Hi no still sitting with the red light, have tried a lot of firmware and either it says download fail or idb fail. not sure any more. I have another same device not sure if it is the same board thou. need to open it
            Many lucky friend, I almost give up. I just bought an A95X pro with S905W Chip at $ 25 blow at Gearbest. I hope to have better luck with this

Comment

Working...
            X