X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I tried this rom on my I68G (HDMI sound), Dolby Digital and DTS work,
    the DTS HD Master has always cut, the Dolby Digital plus does not work
    And there's a shift in Dolby Digital true HD.
    And my remote can not turn on, (with HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Marshmallow ROM the remote work).

Comment

Originally posted by shivattaque View Post
      Hi,

I tried this rom on my I68G (HDMI sound), Dolby Digital and DTS work,
      the DTS HD Master has always cut, the Dolby Digital plus does not work
      And there's a shift in Dolby Digital true HD.
      And my remote can not turn on, (with HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Marshmallow ROM the remote work).
      Did you try Ugoos UT4 firmware they released?
      Also try latest SPMC Krypton.

Comment

I just tried it done the same

Comment

Thanks for this. Have it on my old Tronsmart i68 2/16G 100MB, and it's the first ROM that does not stutter occasionally with Kodi+Plex.

One issue is root. Any chance I get get a guide to get root again? None of the TWRP for 3368 seem work for me, so I can't install SU.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by fuknukl View Post
            Thanks for this. Have it on my old Tronsmart i68 2/16G 100MB, and it's the first ROM that does not stutter occasionally with Kodi+Plex.

One issue is root. Any chance I get get a guide to get root again? None of the TWRP for 3368 seem work for me, so I can't install SU.

Cheers!
            You can already root from Accessibility Options.

Comment

Hi fuknukl ,

Moˋs Roms are already rooted. Look in Settings , as Mo discribed .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Ah, lol, thanks guys. In the last place I'd look! Anyway, now rooted and happy

Comment

mo123 - I loaded your latest rom on my Ugoos UT4 , works perfectly on my TV in the lounge, super fast and NO audio stutter (connected via Yamaha receiver), but when I plug it directly into my 46" Samsung Smart LED TV in the bedroom on hdmi port 3 it shows "No Signal" (or the signal comes and goes but does not display a picture), I then plug my spare MyGica TV Box in using the same HDMI cable into the same HDMI port 3 on the TV in the bedroom and it works perfectly fine, any suggestions would be helpful as I am a loss and would really like to use this rom?

Comment

Originally posted by erpenstine View Post
                    mo123 - I loaded your latest rom on my Ugoos UT4 , works perfectly on my TV in the lounge, super fast and NO audio stutter (connected via Yamaha receiver), but when I plug it directly into my 46" Samsung Smart LED TV in the bedroom on hdmi port 3 it shows "No Signal" (or the signal comes and goes but does not display a picture), I then plug my spare MyGica TV Box in using the same HDMI cable into the same HDMI port 3 on the TV in the bedroom and it works perfectly fine, any suggestions would be helpful as I am a loss and would really like to use this rom?
                    Check if your TV has a Deep or High Color Setting and disable it.
                    I know some tv's can't work with all HDMI ports as some are normal ones and others can display more colors, use high color(or some other name) that might not work with all equipment.
                    Other equipment in HDMI 1,2 ports, can you swap them around perhaps with HDMI 3?
                    Some HDMI cables might also not work with different HDMI port versions, so maybe try a different cable.
                    Also a similar case, I used a RK3288 with it's own cable connected to my tv, then I use the same cable to connect an Amlogic S905 and then I also get no picture, but by using it's own cable then it displays a picture and that cable then also doesn't work again with the RK3288.

Comment

Hi erpenstine ,

did u set the Input to the possible highest Resolution ??? on my Samsung no Problems . What about changing the Ports ???

good luck

gefattern

Comment

mo123 , gefattern - Hi there, I know my TV supports Wide Color Enhancer Plus (Samsung UA46F7500BT) but don't see an option to disable this, my UT4 use to work on this TV before, I have switched to different HDMI ports, as well as change resolution down to 720p and tried different working HDMI cables including Ugoos cable, even performed a TV reset last night, nothing helped but when I plug the UT4 into my LG TV it works, I even bypassed my Yamaha Receiver and plugged the HDMI cable directly into the LG TV, that worked too. The issue is only with the Samsung TV, but yet when I plug MYGica ATV-582 into Samsung in the same ports that works, I'm at a loss, this is a weird problem.
                        SAMSUNG UA46F7500BT, LED UA46F7500
                        Last edited by erpenstine; 07-06-2017, 10:35.

Comment

Originally posted by mikiaki View Post
                          Great yob,rom works perfect on tronsmart r68.
                          Sorry, but the there is no way to turn the Tronsmart on or off except with the on off button......

Comment

Hi erpenstine ,

Is your Samsung a 4K TV ??? , what happens when you simply reconnect the cable on TV , i think it

works then , is this right ??? My Box had some Problems to hold the used

Resolution , so i had to set it after every Boot/Reboot to highest Res. , but this disapeared after some

Reboots . Hope it helps , but i think Mo is busy with an Update ???

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi tonbor ,

you can use a "Reboot" App , if you have root .

greetings

gefatttern

Comment

Hi Mo ,

i deleted the CCleaner , because it does not work , like any other CacheCleaner on MM , it looks like

that this is a Prob. of MM found several Comments on PS over that . Maybe this has to do with

the "not react" or "force close" Messages .Even after Shutdown and new Start , the before Shutdown

started Apps "recentApps" are the same , this is not right . There is somewhere a bigger Bug inside

the System or where ever i am no Dev.

Are u busy with an Update ???

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X