Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

Obviously you are doing one and the same mistake every time (installing something or smth. else, I don't know). Do nothing after the factory reset to see how many times the box will start without sucking on boot logo.
    actually the last time I didn't install anything just used the youtube app, howevber after 1 week (5-6 reboot) the problem showed again....

Comment

Originally posted by frenky_minkia View Post
      In order to solve the problem of my post #2304 i did the following:
      - factory reset and e reinstall scv4 through usb burning tool --> didn't change anything
      - wipe everything (included internal storage) and reinstall thorugh sd burn card maker --> bricked the device, blue light didn't turn on when connecting to power source. I solved it by following http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ck-help/page10 and reinstalling this old rom https://mega.nz/#F!d1tHVZgA!Qc0mAom7FBHT9HDv3rGtGQ, will see if in the next days i will re-encounter the same problem at boot.
      My advice is to use only the USB Burning tool!

Comment

where are this device latest code? superceleron do you have it somewhere? is any of the libs closed source or the kernel? sorry for this many questions i new to this

Comment

Originally posted by tribalito View Post
          Click image for larger version Name:	57425898QgT.jpg Views:	1 Size:	136.7 KB ID:	694016
          Click image for larger version Name:	57425925sNq.jpg Views:	1 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	694017Click image for larger version Name:	57425950pXe.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.7 KB ID:	694018
          Hello
          I' bought this h96 pro+ on gearbest
          3g + 32g + 9377 20170926

Which rom should I use? Is possible update without USB? With SDCARD?
          please somebody help me

superceleron
          Click image for larger version Name:	57425898QgT.jpg Views:	1 Size:	136.7 KB ID:	694016
          Click image for larger version Name:	57425925sNq.jpg Views:	1 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	694017Click image for larger version Name:	57425950pXe.jpg Views:	1 Size:	109.7 KB ID:	694018
          Hello
          I' bought this h96 pro+ on gearbest
          3g + 32g + 9377 20170926

Which rom should I use? Is possible update without USB? With SDCARD?
          please somebody help me

superceleron
          please help me

Comment

please help me
            From what i have read the last two days that board is pretty comum you need to try Superceleron V4 (green pcb) then update to V7A and they will work ..
            Last edited by Rictec; 06-01-2018, 01:09.

Comment

Good morning people! I'd really like to know if it's possible to install the Android TV launcher (Leanback) in this ROM. I installed the ATV ROM but I did not like the general usability but I liked the interface. And so, is it possible?

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post
                Good morning people! I'd really like to know if it's possible to install the Android TV launcher (Leanback) in this ROM. I installed the ATV ROM but I did not like the general usability but I liked the interface. And so, is it possible?
                did you try the android tv launcher from playstore?

Comment

Originally posted by Rictec View Post

did you try the android tv launcher from playstore?
                  The app stop.

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post

The app stop.
                    then try this one
                    Leanback on Fire Android TV Launcher Ported to Fire TV Source Code: https://github.com/leanback-on-fire/LeanbackLauncher Project is continued at https://github.com/tsynik/LeanbackLauncher, not supported by rockon999 Releases...

Comment

How to use Google Android TV Remote Control on this rom?

Comment

I received few days ago a discounted H96 Pro plus 3/32 ordered from Banggood, as an upgrade of my aging TV stick.

From the first boot of this H96p+ up I've cursed its vile bound and restrained firmware release. Nougat itself is just so fine, and the total brute performances hardware side is as well, but it feels like they hammered the first into the second just like you cram a square stick through a three-cornered hole, and bint the whole mess with a shamely rushed launcher. An ugly zero-settable launcher filled with useless shortcuts as much ugly. No support of half google play apps. They install but crash. Not even a support of backgrounds... a fact I quickly suspected to be the main crash cause of anything you want to add on this box, leaving available only the two or three third party launchers that refused to instantly close with error, and still with no background. A track to follow here.

This bad experience had a good point though, it made me discover the excellent SquareHome 2, and I since keep stuck to it.

So, first I tried to tweak the thing by myself, spent a couple of nights awake clicking like crazy my backups of previous works on older roms from older devices, trying to remember how the thingy worked. Depressing is to admit I forgot quite everything about rom customisations, the less outdated tablet I've been working on years ago is still today under Jelly Bean, you can guess all my remaining memories and my complete collection of notes and vintage tools were quite useless.

I gave up, opened the box, stumbled upon a couple of hidden but working usb slots :] and googled "cz-s32-v5" to death.

And landed here on FreakTabs.

Again.

Hi guys.

So long away I lost my account. Don't even remember my username then.
                        In this ancient time, one among few kings of the roms was a certain wings-deprived-Robert, or so. This one remains well known for three facts :
                        - his researches for the most tortured ways to keep on displaying his name on his roms boot screens, removing it was each time a new and funny brain teaser,
                        - finding the most terrible bootanimation screen ever,
                        - releasing good roms with a precise changelog so anyone could use them as documented raw material, that made the first two points excusable.

An other king of the roms was... and I'm happy to note he still is, superceleron .
                        I remember you, at least your name and your threads, no need to say I jumped on your files eyes closed and instantly flashed my box. It's been like been given a lighter when trying for three days to start a fire from a wet spinning woodstick.

To come to the point, I think I speak in the name of each guy who downloaded your whole package, flashed the device, shouted Yeepie ! and... never took time to register and post a really very very HUUUGE thank you. Your work saved my box, my coming weeks, and my remaining top hairs. But not only mine. I also think about all those who would not even have tried to fix the device, because they don't know how to do or don't even know it can be done. Above everything, you make your work, countless hours of personal work, available for everyone so everyone can benefit of a working device with a working software on a working hardware. I mean you just made everything, we only have to read the warning, download the package, follow the step by step, and we're done. That's a pledge of a wide altruism and a brilliant example of philanthropy. The whole humanity should act like you do. You should be President. On the other hand, China will keep on selling his rushed devices as long as you provide efficient roms, so in a way you're involved in the fluctuations of our global economy. And you should be trader. Anyway, isn't it comfortable to know your future is assured ?
                        Last edited by USS-Stingray; 06-04-2018, 19:24.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by USS-Stingray View Post
                            I received few days ago a discounted H96 Pro plus 3/32 ordered from Banggood, as an upgrade of my aging TV stick.

From the first boot of this H96p+ up I've cursed its vile bound and restrained firmware release. Nougat itself is just so fine, and the total brute performances hardware side is as well, but it feels like they hammered the first into the second just like you cram a square stick through a three-cornered hole, and bint the whole mess with a shamely rushed launcher. An ugly zero-settable launcher filled with useless shortcuts as much ugly. No support of half google play apps. They install but crash. Not even a support of backgrounds... a fact I quickly suspected to be the main crash cause of anything you want to add on this box, leaving available only the two or three third party launchers that refused to instantly close with error, and still with no background. A track to follow here.

This bad experience had a good point though, it made me discover the excellent SquareHome 2, and I since keep stuck to it.

So, first I tried to tweak the thing by myself, spent a couple of nights awake clicking like crazy my backups of previous works on older roms from older devices, trying to remember how the thingy worked. Depressing is to admit I forgot quite everything about rom customisations, the less outdated tablet I've been working on years ago is still today under Jelly Bean, you can guess all my remaining memories and my complete collection of notes and vintage tools were quite useless.

I gave up, opened the box, stumbled upon a couple of hidden but working usb slots :] and googled "cz-s32-v5" to death.

And landed here on FreakTabs.

Again.

Hi guys.

So long away I lost my account. Don't even remember my username then.
                            In this ancient time, one among few kings of the roms was a certain wings-deprived-Robert, or so. This one remains well known for three facts :
                            - his researches for the most tortured ways to keep on displaying his name on his roms boot screens, removing it was each time a new and funny brain teaser,
                            - finding the most terrible bootanimation screen ever,
                            - releasing good roms with a precise changelog so anyone could use them as documented raw material, that made the first two points excusable.

An other king of the roms was... and I'm happy to note he still is, superceleron .
                            I remember you, at least your name and your threads, no need to say I jumped on your files eyes closed and instantly flashed my box. It's been like been given a lighter when trying for three days to start a fire from a wet spinning woodstick.

To come to the point, I think I speak in the name of each guy who downloaded your whole package, flashed the device, shouted Yeepie ! and... never took time to register and post a really very very HUUUGE thank you. Your work saved my box, my coming weeks, and my remaining top hairs. But not only mine. I also think about all those who would not even have tried to fix the device, because they don't know how to do or don't even know it can be done. Above everything, you make your work, countless hours of personal work, available for everyone so everyone can benefit of a working device with a working software on a working hardware. I mean you just made everything, we only have to read the warning, download the package, follow the step by step, and we're done. That's a pledge of a wide altruism and a brilliant example of philanthropy. The whole humanity should act like you do. You should be President. On the other hand, China will keep on selling his rushed devices as long as you provide efficient roms, so in a way you're involved in the fluctuations of our global economy. And you should be trader. Anyway, isn't it comfortable to know your future is assured ?
                            Glad you like my work, is for ppl like you that i do what i do(and because i like the challenge of course )

Comment

Hello, my box is, blue board, cz 3g + 32g + 9377 JOB 20171008 on the other side .. S32 - V6 (LPDDR3) 2017-09-05 .. Can I install the ROM of this topic?

Comment

1. SCV4 - BLUE IMAGE - USB Burning tool.
                                2. SCV7A - OTA Update.

Comment

Working...
                                X