Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doing in this way what changes? do I have to reconnect the hard drives to the box with the vlc open?

Comment

the two hard drives are self powered, so I do not think this is the problem. I repeat before updating the firmware with that of supetceleron I did not have these problems. other types of problems such as microscatti no management of dts-hd audio but etc.

Comment

More like use PC to check them for errors. Android is limited in that matter.

Are both drives connected at the same time? Do they have extrenal power supplies or are powered from USB port? Did You try to connect only one of the drives to check if than it would work better?
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

yes, the hard disks are connected at the same time. each disk has its own power supply.

Comment

if it were a problem of hard disks that have problems should not depend that detaching and re-installing hdmi works. it should not always work

Comment

True. That may be a bad flash or that not all the H96 Pro+, are same, even if the same variant works, than it still may be incompatible.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

what do you advise me to do?

Comment

Flash SCV4 again, check how it works, if it's OK, update to V7A, if not use stock. It may not be the best, but anything working is the best.

Or, if You just use Kodi, flash LibreElec. Or even move to some Linux distro

Comment

Originally posted by lucabis View Post
                    what do you advise me to do?
                    Install Plex Media Server on your laptop, or PC.
                    Attach these hard drives to the laptop (PC).
                    Make the content of the drives part of your media server's library.
                    Install Plex on your TV box.
                    With Plex connect to your Plex Media Server.
                    Enjoy!
                    Last edited by lyubodelev; 05-15-2018, 05:27.

Comment

Is there a way to delete the default 2 home screen launchers? If I choose a different launcher as the default, occasionally the OS forgets and asks me which launcher I want to use...

Comment

Originally posted by BrandoR View Post
                        Is there a way to delete the default 2 home screen launchers? If I choose a different launcher as the default, occasionally the OS forgets and asks me which launcher I want to use...
                        Yes install rootexplrer give it su permition go to system privapps launcher2

Comment

BrandoR
                          With Root there is. I wouldn't remove them, but You may use app like Titanium Backup (Pro needed) oraz App Freeze (abandoned, but free) to freeze/disable the app. It will still exist, but won't be possible to lauch, won't use RAM and OS won't see it (so it won't ask You to choose it).

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
                              What launcher is that? Looks sweet

Comment

What launcher is that? Looks sweet
                                SquareHome 2 launcher.
                                Last edited by lyubodelev; 05-15-2018, 21:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X